Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
4921 - 4940 of 4992 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,768 Posts
Wait a minute there Chris...........ME? How many times did we talk @Nick Bonamase off the ledge? I lost count...
I can’t deny Nick was the most stressed 😂😂 it’s radio silence since he got his car. What’s up with that??

Reactions: Nick Bonamase

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Well it’s obvious…..he’s busy out driving it!
Hopefully he isn’t sitting in the gray bar hotel waiting for his 30 days to be up 😂😂

·
Registered
2012 GT500 Shadow Black PP (Sold) 2022 GT500 Cyber Orange
410 Posts
I can’t deny Nick was the most stressed 😂😂 it’s radio silence since he got his car. What’s up with that??
Hahaha I’ve been off and on here a little. She’s been keeping me very busy on weekends hahaha. I just congratulated Sam on his arrival ! Mostly been working and cleaning the car and modding it

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hahaha I’ve been off and on here a little. She’s been keeping me very busy on weekends hahaha. I just congratulated Sam on his arrival ! Mostly been working and cleaning the car and modding it
Thanks again Nick! So what you’re saying is you’re going to start posting many pictures & experiences in the modifications forum

·
Registered
705 Posts
Just installed the resonator delete actually this past weekend. It’s a 100% must, pops and car sounds way more meaner. Kept the stock X- Pipe style I recommend it 1000000
Video required or didn’t happen……
Step into…….

I definitely want to hear it…..no, correction need to hear it…

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks again Nick! So what you’re saying is you’re going to start posting many pictures & experiences in the modifications forum
Yes !! I was gonna post them in here. But I’m still a noob at this. The more I have the car and notice the little things I look up other forums on this website to help (etc, the rain tray, I had to remove it, car was getting so hot)

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
We sure are glad you didn’t get locked up doing 125 somewhere 😂

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yes !! I was gonna post them in here. But I’m still a noob at this. The more I have the car and notice the little things I look up other forums on this website to help (etc, the rain tray, I had to remove it, car was getting so hot)
I have curled knob bolts coming from Amazon tomorrow to allow quick access 👍🏻

·
Registered
410 Posts
Video required or didn’t happen……
Step into…….

I definitely want to hear it…..no, correction need to hear it…
It’s a must, just everything is more raw and aggressive. And for 400$ you can’t really beat it. Took two hours to install. But I love it. And I did a sound tube for supercharger whine..

·
Registered
2022 GT500 CFTP HEP 2021 & 2020 GT500 Golden Tickets 2016-2020 1 Each GT350R'S 2015 GT350
18 Posts
You have a 20,21 and now added a 22, congratulations. You have to take a good picture of all three for us
I am a few weeks away from moving all of them including the 350's into the new garage....I will post pics as soon as it is done for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Explain that one? What temps are you seeing? I’m in AZ it’s routinely over 110 and I drive like Hell I don’t see high temperatures.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have curled knob bolts coming from Amazon tomorrow to allow quick access 👍🏻
I recommend also, ordering the carbon ceramic break pads that hyper posted a while back. The stock pads break dust soo bad. I’m waiting to put on my wheels when I get the calipers painted

·
Registered
410 Posts
Explain that one? What temps are you seeing? I’m in AZ it’s routinely over 110 and I drive like Hell I don’t see high temperatures.
Like, I drove my car for a hour and the hood had so much heat I burned my hand trying to pop it. Like my motor was a toaster

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Like, I drove my car for a hour and the hood had so much heat I burned my hand trying to pop it. Like my motor was a toaster
Ya it’s normally running 200-210 that would be a hot hood after a good drive. Have you been watching the temp gauge? I think it’s normal

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ya it’s normally running 200-210 that would be a hot hood after a good drive. Have you been watching the temp gauge? I think it’s normal
Since I did the CAI it’s been a bit cooler on the inside. Motor temps were around 220-230 but now they are 200-210

4921 - 4940 of 4992 Posts