For October Builds:
6500 Total Mustangs
GT500s : 0 CFTP
GT500s: 150 Base

Constrained Items:
Recaro Seats
Stripes

wow
I know there was supposed to be a 750 target for August (50/50 base/CFTP), I don’t recall hearing Sept build expectations though? So thinking around 2k mark at end of July, 2750 by end of Aug, 150 more on Oct. They taking September off 🤣? Maybe his 150 number was actually Sept?

·
Registered
2017 GT350/2022 GT500
7 Posts
My sales rep had informed me last week as well that my build date of 8/9 had been pushed back to the week of the 15th so something is delaying builds again. She did state it had been bouncing around a bit which mirrors what happened to group on here whom had received their cars recently. Hopefully doesn't keep pushing otherwise will be receiving in time to put into storage or otherwise might find my sell trailering it south just to drive it. 🤞it bumps back up.
Thursday update...my build date was moved up from the 20th to the 15th. Not back to the 11th, but at least I only have to wait an extra 4 days instead of 9 :) .

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,768 Posts
Chassis N0098 arrived today in Arizona it’s a CFTP HE.
It’s not my vehicle just posting for prosperity.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
2022 GT500 CFTP AB, 2017 GT350R LB
15 Posts
Wow #98. Suprised it took that long to be delivered. Unless the dealer bought it from another dealers stock

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Base
151 Posts
I know there was supposed to be a 750 target for August (50/50 base/CFTP), I don’t recall hearing Sept build expectations though? So thinking around 2k mark at end of July, 2750 by end of Aug, 150 more on Oct. They taking September off 🤣? Maybe his 150 number was actually Sept?
Sept was in a different video, I’ll need to go back and find it. He was clearly addressing Oct. which makes sense given October is when they’re going to start building raptor R’s.

• Helpful
Reactions: rxsamg

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Did you catch the VIN. I’m curious as to blend date. I would guess early April build? Was it sold?
It was an allocated order last 4 on the Vin are #0036. He didn’t send me the entire vin. It’s their 3rd allocation from this year the other two were already delivered last month a base HE and Base Orange. I didn’t get Chassis numbers from those first 2. It’s a looong way from Flat Rock to Az on a train that stops in every state along the way.

·
Registered
2021 CFTP Carbonized Grey
208 Posts
found a great deal for you guys, base model DMG, just a little mark up from it's MSRP of $88k...

View attachment 242895
Lol, that should be illegal. It’s funny how Ford announced that they’ll crack down on dealers doing that and here it is the dealer posting it on line for everyone to see for &100k ADM. They don’t give a damn and whatever Ford CEO says is just for show. The $20k-$30k ADMs look like a bargain 😁

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Base
151 Posts
Lol, that should be illegal. It’s funny how Ford announced that they’ll crack down on dealers doing that and here it is the dealer posting it on line for everyone to see for &100k ADM. They don’t give a damn and whatever Ford CEO says is just for show. The $20k-$30k ADMs look like a bargain 😁
They’re just very quickly working around the system the Ford has implemented.
Folks should just stop paying ADM, but supply/demand isn’t in our favor.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,914 ·
They’re just very quickly working around the system the Ford has implemented.
Folks should just stop paying ADM, but supply/demand isn’t in our favor.
What did ford do? I have seen nothing to suggest they did anything to reduce ADM on anything other than the Lightning

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
What did ford do? I have seen nothing to suggest they did anything to reduce ADM on anything other than the Lightning
Farley gave a press conference and promised to send a terse email 😂😂😂😂😂 the answer is nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: rxsamg and Quik5oh

·
Registered
2022 HE GT500 CFTP On Order
184 Posts
Correct, their focus is to make anything that runs on a battery get to profitability as quickly as possible = protect the Lightning and Mach-E.

• Helpful
Reactions: rxsamg

·
Registered
704 Posts
Dealer told me mine would be built this week … how long can I expect until delivery ?
Guys......allow me to take this one.

Peter,
You will have a window between 10 days after built to maybe around 70 days after. It will likely change multiple times. Your hopes & dreams will be on a rollercoaster. Your finger will be numb from refreshing the order tracking site. You will go thru multiple stages of depression, anger, and Euphoria. But in the end......you will be in heaven.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Guys......allow me to take this one.

Peter,
You will have a window between 10 days after built to maybe around 70 days after. It will likely change multiple times. Your hopes & dreams will be on a rollercoaster. You will go thru multiple stages of depression, anger, and Euphoria. But in the end......you will be in heaven.
This right here is absolutely TRUE! I don’t think Sam would have made it without this support group!

• Helpful
Reactions: Traxl and rxsamg
4901 - 4920 of 4992 Posts