Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
3441 - 3460 of 3491 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
907 Posts
Ditto everything you just said Sam. Just like Tony, life can throw some nasty curve balls. We all pray that works out for the best for you buddy, but it’s an excellent example why we should be chasing our dreams because they sure aren’t going to chase us!!
Hell now I’ve got enough horsepower to chase my dreams! Hope y’all get ya some of that!

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
907 Posts

here's a walkaround video
Shit man that is an amazing video! Ford should hire you for marketing! I was mesmerized thinking shit I gotta get me one of those 😂 then it ended and I was like oh got one already!

·
Registered
2022 GT500 on order
88 Posts
Same boat here for build week of the 8th and VIN. Still cant figure out how my dealer was aware of my build week last week but no VIN yet until today.
I was told by my salesperson last week that the GM talked to the Regional Rep and I should expect good news soon. I was very much looking forward to today.

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Grey “In Production”
358 Posts
Shit man that is an amazing video! Ford should hire you for marketing! I was mesmerized thinking shit I gotta get me one of those 😂 then it ended and I was like oh got one already!
OMG…you’re not kidding! Heck I felt like I’d just had some damn good sex after watching that video 😍!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts

here's a walkaround video
OMG…you’re not kidding! Heck I felt like I’d just had some damn good sex after watching that video 😍!!!
Hands down......best GT500 HE video to date.......very detailed.... Only thing missing is the sweet exhaust as an approriate soundtrack

·
Premium Member
'22 GT500 Heritage on order
155 Posts
My car hasn’t moved since it was released almost two weeks ago, this sucks :/
Ditto. Welcome to the wacky, wonderful world of pandemic transportation....

Same thing happened with three Jeeps I ordered that were all produced in December. Two of the three took 4-6 weeks from released to shipping to actually get on a train. My Brother in law had a Yukon Denali sitting in a holding lot outside of Dallas waiting about 8 weeks for truck transport.

FP told me my new ETA is first week in August, a few weeks ago, it was 6/25-7/5. So, ETA has been bumped 4-5 weeks. Hoping I get surprised and it arrives sooner like experiences others have shared.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Well, Sam has me addicted to checking the United Road website multiple times a day (thanks a lot Sam :unsure:). So, crazy thing last night I do my last daily check-in and I see United picked up another Mustang yesterday which is going to my same dealership and now shows "In Route", but they left mine which has the exact same destination...what the freaking heck is that about??? o_O:mad::cry: I'll be making some phone calls today...stay tuned!

·
Registered
2022 HE GT500 CFTP On Order
126 Posts
I believe I saw it mentioned in this thread (probably more than once) but alas I can't find it.... What is the timing from when a VIN is issued until the window sticker can be pulled up within the tracking site?

·
Registered
2012 GT500 Shadow Black PP (Sold) 2022 GT500 Cyber Orange (In Production)
301 Posts
Well, Sam has me addicted to checking the United Road website multiple times a day (thanks a lot Sam :unsure:). So, crazy thing last night I do my last daily check-in and I see United picked up another Mustang yesterday which is going to my same dealership and now shows "In Route", but they left mine which has the exact same destination...what the freaking heck is that about??? o_O:mad::cry: I'll be making some phone calls today...stay tuned!
That same thing happened to me. Just happened Wednesday actually it’s very stressful

·
Registered
2012 GT500 Shadow Black PP (Sold) 2022 GT500 Cyber Orange (In Production)
301 Posts
I believe I saw it mentioned in this thread (probably more than once) but alas I can't find it.... What is the timing from when a VIN is issued until the window sticker can be pulled up within the tracking site?
When you start production, the sticker will come up

·
Registered
448 Posts
For those of us who didn't get lucky yesterday, there's hope next week!

View attachment 238957
I had an early may order. With an allocation. It moved to unscheduled clean a few weeks ago. Josh with FP confirmed that today. Unfortunately I didn’t get my VIN yet according to FP. The GM of my dealer is on vaca till next week so the sales guy can check on the status at the dealer level also.

He did say…

“In Order Processing
Unscheduled- Clean
Ford is still trying to catch
up on orders before vours in
May..”

I know diff things can happen BUT who knows.

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Base
25 Posts
Is there a Ford checker that you can chec

I had an early may order. With an allocation. It moved to unscheduled clean a few weeks ago. Josh with FP confirmed that today. Unfortunately I didn’t get my VIN yet according to FP. The GM of my dealer is on vaca till next week so the sales guy can check on the status at the dealer level also.

He did say…

“In Order Processing
Unscheduled- Clean
Ford is still trying to catch
up on orders before vours in
May..”

I know diff things can happen BUT who knows.
I don't have any special access, I just pull this PDF from a different forum where Ford employees are super generous with their info. A couple posts up someone said they ordered a car for themselves, maybe they would offer to check your order for you?

It's been torture sitting at UMH since Feb in Priority 1. :cautious:

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
When you start production, the sticker will come up
I remember having a VIN# mid-March, then the window sticker showed up on May 12 (so about two months later), and then she went into production on May 20 and built on May 24, BUT STILL SITTING IN FLAT ROCK WAITING TO BE SHIPPED! 😩

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Base
25 Posts
I remember having a VIN# mid-March, then the window sticker showed up on May 12 (so about two months later), and then she went into production on May 20 and built on May 24, BUT STILL SITTING IN FLAT ROCK WAITING TO BE SHIPPED! 😩
I must say I envy all of you waiting on your cars who know they were built.

I remember December of last year going to every local dealer who participates in the Shelby program asking them to order me what I wanted, and every single one told me "nah, we order what we want, and when they come in we price them how we want, we know they'll sell."

And even though I'm the first order at a small town dealer 2,000 miles away, this wait is painful, and now that my local dealers (all of whom seem to have been given 3-4 cars (all CFTPs)) have their cars arriving, there's a part of me that says just pay the 20k ADM and take it home this week.

😭😭😭

3441 - 3460 of 3491 Posts