Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
3421 - 3440 of 3491 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GT500 SOLD, 2022 GT500 on Order
17 Posts
If the worst thing in life right now is worrying about your ship or build date for a GT500, count your lucky stars! I say this battling a disease no one should ever have to face at any age. So please, we will all get our cars. Live for tomorrow, it is not guaranteed. With that said I'm on a good path towards cure and not looking for any sympathy. FP sure didn't show me any for my build when I tried :ROFLMAO:. Just stating, it's life.

Think I got to join the VIN crowd today. Just have to confirm with dealer tomorrow. Excited to say the least. Really debated either Grabber Blue Metallic or Code Orange when I placed the order. Loving the GBM, and glad I stuck with CO. Can't wait for delivery day in a couple-3 months time!

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
905 Posts
If the worst thing in life right now is worrying about your ship or build date for a GT500, count your lucky stars! I say this battling a disease no one should ever have to face at any age. So please, we will all get our cars. Live for tomorrow, it is not guaranteed. With that said I'm on a good path towards cure and not looking for any sympathy. FP sure didn't show me any for my build when I tried :ROFLMAO:. Just stating, it's life.

Think I got to join the VIN crowd today. Just have to confirm with dealer tomorrow. Excited to say the least. Really debated either Grabber Blue Metallic or Code Orange when I placed the order. Loving the GBM, and glad I stuck with CO. Can't wait for delivery day in a couple-3 months time!
That’s battling on a 2 front war! Congrats on the Vin and Kick that other things ass so it knows returning isn’t an option!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Live for tomorrow, it is not guaranteed.
TRUTH
That is part of the reason I decided to get a GT500. I've been saving away for years for retirement & that day will eventually come, but I want to enjoy some of that NOW, while I still can!

·
Registered
2022 GT500 CTFP Rapid Red with Painted on Absolute Black Stripes, Tech Pack in Trim Shop!
20 Posts
Nice update to my Order. Car currently at the rail Transfer station awaiting a car carrier to bring it to the dealership. Half tempted if it doesn't make it on a carrier before the weekend, to drive to the transfer lot and fly my drone to locate and get some early pics/videos!

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Grey “In Production”
357 Posts
TRUTH
That is part of the reason I decided to get a GT500. I've been saving away for years for retirement & that day will eventually come, but I want to enjoy some of that NOW, while I still can!
Ditto everything you just said Sam. Just like Tony, life can throw some nasty curve balls. We all pray that works out for the best for you buddy, but it’s an excellent example why we should be chasing our dreams because they sure aren’t going to chase us!!

3421 - 3440 of 3491 Posts