Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2022 GT500 CFTP in Dark Matter Gray
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2022 GT500 in Dark Matter Gray, located in far South Texas (San Benito, TX).
This car comes with the Carbon Fiber Track Pack and Technology Package
Comes with the Shelby GT500 Owner's Box. I installed a J&L oil catch can, but The Ford Performance catch can is included as are the
fender mounted wickers (not installed yet).
351 miles on the odometer as of 1-20-21.
It has always been garage kept and under a Shelby GT500 car cover which is included in the sale (black with white emblem/lettering).
The car has a JLT cold air intake and no other mods. I also will include the stock air intake/ box.
This car is paid in full by me, so no lien holder to deal with. (Paid off recently, so still awaiting the title paperwork).
The price is --- $114,500
Thanks for looking!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

Car Plant Grille Vehicle Hood

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
It’s a beautiful ride. I’d be interested but can you post pictures of the interior
Another Scammer bites the dust

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
Hello from Houston...why are you selling?

Also, I don't see the VIN...can you post it please. Thanks.
Welcome Aboard the Forum! We would love to see your Shelby! Please post a new member introduction at the link below. I also sent you a welcome message with helpful information on customizing your account.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. (Remember to click Save)

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

Forum picture tips:

You can use the rectangle icon to upload single full-size shots. Option 2 is the paper clip icon for multiple shots (up to 10). The paper clip icon will give you clickable thumbnails unless you select “Insert Full Images” before posting the thread

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
This vehicle is no longer for sale and the ad closed per OP request.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.