Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT500 Twister Orange
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let the Ford GT500.com community know that there is a 2022 CFTP in Cyber Orange available at Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi. Diana the sales consultant that’s been helping me with my Bronco Raptor order made me aware of this CFTP. I’ll attach a few pictures that she sent me along with her contact and the dealership link. There is a $25k ADM.

Diana Castillo
Contact number is 361-228-5989
email- [email protected]

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Tire

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
$25k for tape stripes? That’s high.
People keep paying these big mark ups they'll keep putting them. Agree its high priced, hopefully it will sit on there lot for a few weeks, and they'll lower there ADM to 5K

·
Registered
627 Posts
Did you get your HE CFTP yet? I'd love to see some nice pics of that black stripe car.
My car is sitting at the final depot not moving. It’s 60 miles from my house. It’s been there for two weeks. Yes, I am annoyed as hell. My dealer said gps shows no movement since arriving at the depot by rail two weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
My car is sitting at the final depot not moving. It’s 60 miles from my house. It’s been there for two weeks. Yes, I am annoyed as hell. My dealer said gps shows no movement since arriving at the depot by rail two weeks ago.o_O:unsure:
I think I'd be more then just Annoyed, What is the reason? Well Patrick I hope you get your New Mistress Soon :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts