1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mustang GT500 CFTP
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Shelby Gt500 owners kit.
Brand New Not open 2021 owners kit.
If somebody has one damaged or wants an extra one here is a new one.
Car was sold to a dealer before I got the kit because kit was delayed and they have already sold car. has the box, everything is in it and wrapped.

Font Rectangle Automotive tire Gas Metal

·
Registered
2020 GT500
802 Posts
I am sure they would. But dealer will not give info, and I am not giving the dealer the kit so they can keep it or sell it
You could have the dealer give the buyer your contact info instead. I’ve done this a few times myself in a similar situation.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,790 Posts
Reactions: Uninfluenced

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
Car was sold to a dealer before I got the kit because kit was delayed and they have already sold car. has the box, everything is in it and wrapped.

View attachment 225344

View attachment 225344
I am interested if you still have it, As I never got mine from Ford, please reply thank you

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sending the seller an alert: @stlvenom500

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:
Hello sir could you or someone help me get this Kit as I am in the Philippines the Ford people here are clueless about it. Just purchased a New 2021 GT500. Thank you

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
52,790 Posts
Hello sir could you or someone help me get this Kit as I am in the Philippines the Ford people here are clueless about it. Just purchased a New 2021 GT500. Thank you
Call Ford Performance 800-367-3788 or use their website chat feature (during business hours).

Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
52,790 Posts
Where are you located?
Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Registered
Shelbys - 2020 GT500 CFTP & 2019 GT350
76 Posts
I am interested if you still have it, As I never got mine from Ford, please reply thank you
I didn’t get mine either because they (ford performance) said the dealer registered the proposed owner and they most likely couldn’t get funded, and forgot to cancel the shipment. the dealer was worthless so I called Ford performance and told them I am the original 1st owner and they needed to make me a new one so they did. I ended up getting a 24x36 framed photo with personalized plaque for the hassle also. It took a few months to get it, but if your the original owner I’d get on the phone with Ford performance and demand it.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
I didn’t get mine either because they (ford performance) said the dealer registered the proposed owner and they most likely couldn’t get funded, and forgot to cancel the shipment. the dealer was worthless so I called Ford performance and told them I am the original 1st owner and they needed to make me a new one so they did. I ended up getting a 24x36 framed photo with personalized plaque for the hassle also. It took a few months to get it, but if your the original owner I’d get on the phone with Ford performance and demand it.
Thanks for that info, can you give me the number you called and if you have a contact person? Please help thanks again

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
I’m bad about using keywords in my contacts, I have a number but I couldn’t find it, I know I have it on my desk, when I find it I’ll forward.
Please sir do that when you can I appreciate any help, Thank you sir

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.