Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice ride. With the demand for GT500 now, it should sell like hot cake
I would think so. Wintertime makes it a little tough, but if it’s still around when the weather warms up in the spring, I’m sure it’ll go quickly at that point. All the new ones will also be gone by then since production ended in November. And there won’t be another GT500 for several more years.

· Registered
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks for posting Greg...I'll keep an eye out on this one.

Rick from Houston here...
Sounds good. Just let me know if there’s any questions I can answer for you, or if you’re gonna be up here in DFW anytime soon and want to check it out.

· Registered
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Will do! Thanks. I just missed this one...it was sold for $100K from a dealer. I watched the auction and then found it later for sale...what a deal!
Yeah that would have been an amazing deal! Actually much better than any I’ve seen for CFTP and Painted Stripes by far!

· Registered
9 Posts
For sure...I actually am waiting on an allocation for a Z06, but getting impatient! So, I was thinking of buying the GT500 until I get closer to my order (if ever).

I'm not going to low ball you on the car. I am the same way with my cars...PPF, ceramic coat, always garaged. That's how I treated my Mustang Mach E GT Performance edition. Now that I moved to Texas from California, I ended up selling it to make way for a toy with real noise and power. Feels like a must here in TX!

· Registered
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
For sure...I actually am waiting on an allocation for a Z06, but getting impatient! So, I was thinking of buying the GT500 until I get closer to my order (if ever).

I'm not going to low ball you on the car. I am the same way with my cars...PPF, ceramic coat, always garaged. That's how I treated my Mustang Mach E GT Performance edition. Now that I moved to Texas from California, I ended up selling it to make way for a toy with real noise and power. Feels like a must here in TX!
Good luck on that Z06. I'm on 2 different lists for a future ZR1, and I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen. But maybe if supply chain issues settle down in a couple years and production picks up. But markups on that Z06 right now are just insanity. We've lost our minds. I'll send you a couple videos through the message function so you can hear the noise on this thing. :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts