Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

Registered
On order 2021 GT500 Base, RR
Well, mine is officially ordered!!! 馃槏馃槏

just like i figured, shady ass dealer here in alaska, kendall ford, tried to slip in a 10k adm. soo 5 min phone call to my boys in AZ and got her for msrp. Its a damn good friday!!!
Hell yeah! Congratulations! My buddy is moving out of Sitka, I鈥檝e been visiting him every year for the last couple years. That鈥檚 a beautiful area, and the fishing is amazing

Registered
Ordered!! 2021 shelby gt500
Hell yeah! Congratulations! My buddy is moving out of Sitka, I鈥檝e been visiting him every year for the last couple years. That鈥檚 a beautiful area, and the fishing is amazing
yes! I love it here, i live in kenai and the fishing here is insane in the summer. Was born and raised in colorado, but ak will now always be my home.

Registered
yes! I love it here, i live in kenai and the fishing here is insane in the summer. Was born and raised in colorado, but ak will now always be my home.

I still dream of catching this fish

Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
Discussion Starter #65
Do we need to open a fishing thread in our Off Topic section?

Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
Everybody that orders one of these cars needs to ask their dealer for these 2 documents.

VOC - Vehicle Order Confirmation - You should get this one on the day you order the car.

DORA - Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement - You should get this one the next day.

BUT, this does not mean that they have an allocation, or that you're number __ on their list.

Premium Member
This is from our friend Nick (13COBRA).
"Rather than inputting the body code which is how it always has been, the dealer needs to select Mustang and then scroll down to the bottom of the list and choose Specialty.

Reactions: Goose17

Premium Member
From the order guide.
JOB 2 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES 鈥 Effective on all vehicles built on or after Job#2 (03/01/21) 鈥 Subject to change

Premium Member
2019 Bullitt 2017 GT350 2020 GT500
Hey Guys

My dealer just contacted me (Friday) and has 8 GT500 allocations at MSRP.

Don't know how many CFTP's

PM me if interested!

Registered
Well, mine is officially ordered!!! 馃槏馃槏

just like i figured, shady ass dealer here in alaska, kendall ford, tried to slip in a 10k adm. soo 5 min phone call to my boys in AZ and got her for msrp. Its a damn good friday!!!

sooo..... how do i find out if they shipped my shelby yet?!?!?!? Haha!! J/k.. seriously tho, its been 4 days and i am still amped up! Owning a bad ass mustang is something i have wanted since i was prolly 8 years old. I am now 37, and feel like a little kid on Christmas eve slowly watching the hands on the clock tick by.... arrgghh!!

Registered
sooo..... how do i find out if they shipped my shelby yet?!?!?!? Haha!! J/k.. seriously tho, its been 4 days and i am still amped up! Owning a bad ass mustang is something i have wanted since i was prolly 8 years old. I am now 37, and feel like a little kid on Christmas eve slowly watching the hands on the clock tick by.... arrgghh!!
Do what I鈥檓 doing, drink some beer!

Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
Discussion Starter #75
This is the whole process start to finish:

Registered
This is the whole process start to finish:

I have watched this vid when you posted it somewhere else, i forget where.. but thanks again! Haha!! Would be awesome to tour the plant and watch some get built. My friend works in the super duty plant in kentucky, and i wish i could go hang out for a day.. haha!

Registered
I have watched this vid when you posted it somewhere else, i forget where.. but thanks again! Haha!! Would be awesome to tour the plant and watch some get built. My friend works in the super duty plant in kentucky, and i wish i could go hang out for a day.. haha!
My dealer just sent me my Ford order number, it shows on a material hold whatever that means. My guess is they have to round up parts

Premium Member
My dealer just sent me my Ford order number, it shows on a material hold whatever that means. My guess is they have to round up parts
All orders in the order bank are listed as In Order Processing - Unscheduled - Material Hold until they are scheduled for production.
My 2020 order went in on July 1, 2019 and didn't get a VIN until Jan 16, 2020 and was produced on Feb 28, 2020.

Reactions: TomLake and Goose17

Premium Member
Got what I needed.

Can someone post their 2021 DORA? If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, can you send it to me in a PM?

Thanks
Earl

61 - 80 of 111 Posts