·
Registered
On order 2021 GT500 Base, RR
139 Posts
Just realized I forgot to order the car cover

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anybody have problems ordering the Black Roof?? My dealer cannot seem to be able to 'choose' it. No problem with anything else. Just checking Thx

Oxford White / Black Roof.

Thanks

·
Registered
1934 Chevy, 2013 RS5, 2019 F-250, KTM, Husky, Alta, & Arctic Cat, Malibu, MasterCraft
5 Posts
I am an adrenaline enthusiast for 2 and 4 wheel machines plus water and snow
Been an off road racer for years but I am trying to get on a road course this year
Hitting a 2 day Radical Autobahn Country Club in Illinois this spring to see if its for me
Ordered a Black 500 1-8-2021 with everything I could add without removing the rear seats
Plan to share driving time between it, my Audi, & F-250

·
Registered
1934 Chevy, 2013 RS5, 2019 F-250, KTM, Husky, Alta, & Arctic Cat, Malibu, MasterCraft
5 Posts
This was my spec:

2021 Ford Mustang GT-500
G1 Shadow Black
67Q Carbon Fiber Handling Package
67T Technology Package
47S Vinyl “Over-the-Top” Racing Stripe
Kona Blue (851)
464 Vinyl Side Stripes
Kona Blue (90F)
59B Exposed Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel
Custom Satin Stretch™ Indoor Car Cover with Shelby GT500® Logo – Black

Accessories
Dashcam & Rear Facing Camera by Think ware
Cargo Area Protector with Subwoofer

·
Registered
Ordered!! 2021 shelby gt500
141 Posts
Anybody have problems ordering the Black Roof?? My dealer cannot seem to be able to 'choose' it. No problem with anything else. Just checking Thx

Thanks
They have to select it under paint options, its not under the normal option lines

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Just realized I forgot to order the car cover
You can add it. Just call them back.

Thanks
The painted roof was not a controlled item. Your dealer should be able to order it on any car with the exception of black painted cars. Also, welcome to the forum! If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here: New Member Introductions
I am an adrenaline enthusiast for 2 and 4 wheel machines plus water and snow
Been an off road racer for years but I am trying to get on a road course this year
Hitting a 2 day Radical Autobahn Country Club in Illinois this spring to see if its for me
Ordered a Black 500 1-8-2021 with everything I could add without removing the rear seats
Plan to share driving time between it, my Audi, & F-250
These cars are frigg’n INSANE on a track! You must do the Track Attack once you take possession!
This was my spec:

2021 Ford Mustang GT-500
G1 Shadow Black
67Q Carbon Fiber Handling Package
67T Technology Package
47S Vinyl “Over-the-Top” Racing Stripe
Kona Blue (851)
464 Vinyl Side Stripes
Kona Blue (90F)
59B Exposed Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel
Custom Satin Stretch™ Indoor Car Cover with Shelby GT500® Logo – Black

Accessories
Dashcam & Rear Facing Camera by Think ware
Cargo Area Protector with Subwoofer
That is going to be sweeeeet!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was checking out your vid of your Track Attack
It does look killer

·
Super Moderator
5,547 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
For those that ordered, what is the expected delivery date?
This is a total crap shoot. Some orders will get selected to get built right away while others will wait and wait. Obviously everyone would like their new car in time for spring, but some won’t get them until much later in the year. The only way you can guarantee having a car in the early part of the year is to buy a 2020.

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Registered
On order 2021 GT500 Base, RR
139 Posts
You can add it. Just call them back.

The painted roof was not a controlled item. Your dealer should be able to order it on any car with the exception of black painted cars. Also, welcome to the forum! If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here: New Member Introductions

These cars are frigg’n INSANE on a track! You must do the Track Attack once you take possession!

That is going to be sweeeeet!
I will order it from Autonation Ford, they are only like 15 miles away from my house

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I will order it from Autonation Ford, they are only like 15 miles away from my house
Just know there are different covers for the different wings. I believe there is also an outdoor cover, but don’t quote me on that one. Ordering it with the car ensures you get the correct one.

41 - 60 of 111 Posts