Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been reported online that the 2021 order banks opened this afternoon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My order was placed at 4:30 this afternoon. I saw on another site that the order banks were open so I called my dealer. He initially couldn't see that they were open so he called his rep. While they were on the phone the system came back up and he was able to put my order in. Velocity blue, black OTT stripes,carbon fiber dash, technology package, handling package and black cover.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My order was placed at 4:30 this afternoon. I saw on another site that the order banks were open so I called my dealer. He initially couldn't see that they were open so he called his rep. While they were on the phone the system came back up and he was able to put my order in. Velocity blue, black OTT stripes,carbon fiber dash, technology package, handling package and black cover.
Out-frigg’n-standing! Congratulations! 🤟

Also, welcome to the forum! If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
Ordered!! 2021 shelby gt500
120 Posts
Have them contact their regional rep and inquire.
Yea, i think they prolly could have ordered it if my dude that is the gm was there. He is in the next town over at their dodge dealership today. Hopefully itll happen tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!!!

The peon entry level sales dudes obviously arent qualified to handle the serious machines... haha!

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
4,207 Posts
There was talk on another forum that the order bank was open and then abruptly crashed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are you guys hearing the same? What I am being told......

YES the order banks are open but the allocation to get them is not going to be for another couple months. Without the allocation from Ford we cannot get one built. I can spec one out but I will not get scheduled until we have allocation. Do you want me to spec one out for you?

Not quite sure what this means?

·
Registered
Ordered!! 2021 shelby gt500
120 Posts
Are you guys hearing the same? What I am being told......

YES the order banks are open but the allocation to get them is not going to be for another couple months. Without the allocation from Ford we cannot get one built. I can spec one out but I will not get scheduled until we have allocation. Do you want me to spec one out for you?

Not quite sure what this means?
It means production doesnt start til march at the earliest. Soo you can get your name in now and be on the list, or you can drag your feet and have your car show up sometime between fall and 2027.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts