Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1361 - 1380 of 1399 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Shelby GT500
19 Posts
picked it up yesterday! What an awesome machine. I’m not worthy of Gods gifts. :)
View attachment 221889 View attachment 221889
Congratulations man! She’s beautiful. I’m loving seeing the pics of antimatter blue. That’s the color mine will be. My GM got the call a few days ago, the car will be built in November and I’ll get her sometime in December. Send more pics when you can!
-James

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,363 ·
Reactions: Wolvee

·
Premium Member
2021 Antimatter Blue
37 Posts
I’m in Love with it. We delayed the vacation a few hours to go pick it up. I got to drive it 150 miles home and park it in the garage for the next week.
Tire Wheel Cloud Car Vehicle

Thankfully I got a free Coffee cup with my purchase. 🥸
Table Drinkware Tableware Lighting Wood

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,366 ·
  • Haha

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,368 ·
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday. But I'm traveling and can't pick it up for 10 days. Longest 10 days of my life.
BOOMchakalaka! Nice CFTP John! 🤟

It seems these cars always arrive when we can’t go get them! It’s going to be a long 10 days… good luck! 😬

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base Handling/Tech pack Performance Blue
30 Posts
Hard to put it into words. Definitely the craziest/ most fun car I’ve ever owned! I own/operate a ranch which is about 20 miles from town, and to say that the first drive home was fun would be an understatement! Can’t wait to get past the break in period to let her eat a little. By the way,really think my favorite part of the car is the view over this hood🤠
Mirror Sky Car Vehicle Speedometer
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,370 ·
Hard to put it into words. Definitely the craziest/ most fun car I’ve ever owned! I own/operate a ranch which is about 20 miles from town, and to say that the first drive home was fun would be an understatement! Can’t wait to get past the break in period to let her eat a little. By the way,really think my favorite part of the car is the view over this hood🤠 View attachment 221932 View attachment 221933
THAT is a beautiful car! Congrats!

Reactions: MSFarmer

·
Super Moderator
2021 GT500 Iconic Silver
5,679 Posts
  • Haha

·
Super Moderator
2021 GT500 Iconic Silver
5,679 Posts
I’m in Love with it. We delayed the vacation a few hours to go pick it up. I got to drive it 150 miles home and park it in the garage for the next week. View attachment 221899
Thankfully I got a free Coffee cup with my purchase. 🥸
View attachment 221900

Love the coffee cup pic. It will hold you over while you're on vacation, right?! WRONG! It will be a constant reminder of the beast awaiting you when you get back!!! Please don't tell us you're vacationing in the mountains with plenty of twisty roads! :p

On the bright side, you've got the 100 mile break in period behind you. So when you do get home, it's....

·
Super Moderator
2021 GT500 Iconic Silver
5,679 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday. But I'm traveling and can't pick it up for 10 days. Longest 10 days of my life.
Oh snap!!! Congrats, John! Man, that's a killer combo -- looks awesome.

This is crazy. Seems like everyone that is getting their car is going on vacation shortly after it arrives or when they are on vacation! I was in that bucket as well.

·
Super Moderator
2021 GT500 Iconic Silver
5,679 Posts
Hard to put it into words. Definitely the craziest/ most fun car I’ve ever owned! I own/operate a ranch which is about 20 miles from town, and to say that the first drive home was fun would be an understatement! Can’t wait to get past the break in period to let her eat a little. By the way,really think my favorite part of the car is the view over this hood🤠 View attachment 221932 View attachment 221933
Lookin good!!! Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
2021 GT500 Iconic Silver
5,679 Posts
Got to actually drive the car today. About 90 miles round trip. Lots of rural backroad and some open highway. Just did pass the 100 mile mark, so I decided to stand on it. Wowzer…..😳🤠
H**l yeah!

Reactions: Ddivinia

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,934 Posts
I know that a few of you are still looking for a 2021 GT500. The dealer I bought my 2020 from just told me that they have one in production. The downside side is there is a 10K ADM that probably won't be negotiable.The car should roll off the assembly line next week.

2021 GT500 Shadow Black with Tech Package.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I will supply the contact information.

Earl

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,379 ·
1361 - 1380 of 1399 Posts