Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Velocity Blue GT500, 2020 Explorer ST, 2012 F350
27 Posts
Is it strange that my car has been in production since Wednesday of last week? Seems like a long time, now the obviously inaccurate arrival date is starting to be pushed back.
Mine was the same way. The Ford tracking site is very slow to update. My delivery date was pushed back several times and then it showed up at the dealership a week early. Watching that site will drive you nuts!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
Is it strange that my car has been in production since Wednesday of last week? Seems like a long time, now the obviously inaccurate arrival date is starting to be pushed back.
I have no good answer for you Scott other than it will happen when it happens. The slow process can tax the patience, but it will be all forgotten when it is sitting in the garage! 🤟

Reactions: Jetfire

·
Registered
On order 2021 GT500 Base, RR
263 Posts
I’m good if it shows up in July, I’m just concerned they are starting cars and leaving them unfinished as they wait for parts (as per F150 rumors) I didn’t know the tracking process was inaccurate aside from the arrival date. I’ll just keep on keeping on’ living vicariously through y’all

·
Super Moderator
5,017 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #527
Awesome! I just checked and mine moved up to 5/16 from 6/8. Trending in the right direction!
Most excellent Kris! It’s going to be an epic summer! 🤟

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Shelby & '69 Mach1
37 Posts
VIN #0842
Rapid Red w/handling, tech, exposed CF dash. OTT painted black stripes.

Reactions: Goose17 and Jetfire

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Shelby & '69 Mach1
37 Posts
Correction and update -- my estimated delivery date is now 5/16 (up from 6/8). My build date is 4/21!!! (y) :p:)
NICE! I really hope I have the same luck. They're still telling me build period is week of 4/19.

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #534
My car arrived at the dealership last evening....paid it a visit today, absolutely love it! Picking it up Monday/Tuesday....
Congrats! 🤟

Standing by for pictures!

·
Super Moderator
5,017 Posts
My car arrived at the dealership last evening....paid it a visit today, absolutely love it! Picking it up Monday/Tuesday....
Fantastic! Pics please!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone who ordered Over The Top Painted Stripes in 2021 has had their car delivered yet?

Mine was produced first week of March and no real updates since.

Thanks

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #539
Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone who ordered Over The Top Painted Stripes in 2021 has had their car delivered yet?

Mine was produced first week of March and no real updates since.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your inbound 2021!

I can attest that the painted stripes option is a slow process. The car gets taken offsite for the work and it all takes much longer than you would think.

If you are up for introducing yourself and telling us about your car on order, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I did get confirmation with the dealer it was just the cfhp so went ahead and just stuck with our original order now will be waiting for a vin

Someone still habe acess to when the vins drop?

521 - 540 of 574 Posts