2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #502

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,779 Posts
What's the tracking link again.....
The link won't work with Stock, Canadian, Mexican or WDMO orders.

Ford has shutdown all their tracking websites except for the Official one, Ford Vehicle Order Tracking. You have two alternatives, call your dealer or go with (FP) Ford Performance for an accurate and up to date report.

Here is some contact info for FP. They will be able to help you out.

Make sure you title the e-mail as GT500 Status Check and include the last 8 of your VIN. Example: (M0000001) or if you don't have a VIN, you will need the Order Number and Dealer Code, These will be on the Vehicle Order Confirmation (which you should have received when you placed your order) or the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (which you should have received the day after your order was placed.

Here is the contact info.
Ford Performance Info Center Inbox [email protected]
Anthony [email protected]
Noah [email protected]

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Rapid Red w black vinyl stripes over the top and on the sides. Tech pack, handling pack,
60 Posts
Mine came in yesterday. Insurance company didn’t come through with the paperwork needed even though I put the car on my policy last week. Rain today so I’ll be driving it home tomorrow.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #510

·
Registered
12 Posts
So got a message from my dealer on mon allocation came through and they were told by their rep they had earned a cftp if they wanted it

I asked if at sticker still and was told yes but then said wasnt sure if it was cftp or the cfhp i wasnt aware there was a special allocation needed for the handling pack so i asked him to verify and get back to me said he would but was off a few days

Now im not holding my breath but we decided if we can get a cftp for sticker we will

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #513
So got a message from my dealer on mon allocation came through and they were told by their rep they had earned a cftp if they wanted it

I asked if at sticker still and was told yes but then said wasnt sure if it was cftp or the cfhp i wasnt aware there was a special allocation needed for the handling pack so i asked him to verify and get back to me said he would but was off a few days

Now im not holding my breath but we decided if we can get a cftp for sticker we will
The CFTP and CFHP cars are basically “controlled items.” Ford dropped the Golden Ticket term for 2021, but it is basically still in play, without the official title. From what I have been seeing, CFHP cars are even more difficult to secure than the CFTP cars... I assume this is due to using blemished CFTP wheels that are then painted black. If blemished wheels are in short supply, then CFHP cars would be in short supply as well... this is just my hunch.

If you can score either a CFTP or CFHP, I highly recommend it. I personally would go for the CFTP, but if you need a rear seat, that might steer you to the CFHP.

Good luck! I hope you can secure one at MSRP!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah deal was sticker on a standard car shes not really interested in the cfhp we had a talk about it lol would be a cftp and may add a seat as we have friends with us on occasion its a car that will definitely be driven

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #515
Yeah deal was sticker on a standard car shes not really interested in the cfhp we had a talk about it lol would be a cftp and may add a seat as we have friends with us on occasion its a car that will definitely be driven
You can definitely add a rear seat. I’ve seen people do it. Having just installed a roll bar in mine, I can confirm you’ll need to tap the seat belt holes... they don’t have threads from the factory in the CFTP cars

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,779 Posts
You throw a friend in the backseat, that will probably be the last time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Happens more than ya think being 30 i have all sorts of friends that give a shit less where they sit as long as they get a ride 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Rapid Red w black vinyl stripes over the top and on the sides. Tech pack, handling pack,
60 Posts

I believe there is a separate allocation for both cftp and cfhp as your dealer stated. That was the info i received when I was ordering my car. I was only in the market for the base model either way. Good luck with whichever you get.

·
Registered
On order 2021 GT500 Base, RR
263 Posts
Is it strange that my car has been in production since Wednesday of last week? Seems like a long time, now the obviously inaccurate arrival date is starting to be pushed back.

501 - 520 of 574 Posts