Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 566 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Creating a thread for all of you that are getting 2021 GT500s. Please post your info here on your order through delivery. Earl (Snoopy49) will help when and where he can. So, if you have placed a 2021 order, let’s hear about it! Hopefully your build and delivery goes quickly/smoothly!

{Edit: for this thread, limit your VIN to the last 4 digits. Please include color and options. See Snoopy49’s post below regarding getting additional info to him so he can help you with tracking.}

{Edit: here is the build/price guide:}

If anyone has questions regarding the process, many of those questions are answered here:

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500, Rapid Red
69 Posts
Creating a thread for all of you that are getting 2021 GT500s. Please post your info here on your order through delivery. Earl (Snoopy49) will help when and where he can. So, if you have placed a 2021 order, let’s hear about it! Hopefully your build and delivery goes quickly/smoothly!

If anyone has questions regarding the process, many of those questions are answered here:

I'll go first. Placed my order around the 10th. The dealer said my VIN is: 0060 .
Let me know if you need anything else.

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,776 Posts
For those of you who have placed orders and are waiting on a VIN, send me a PM with the following information and I will let you know when I run across your VIN.
This information will not be posted on any website, it will be added to a special file on my personal computer.

Order Number:
Order Date:
Dealers Name:
City and State:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'll go first. Placed my order around the 10th. The dealer said my VIN is: 0060 .
Excellent! Color and options would be nice in this thread as well.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
I would advise you to only post the last 4 numbers of the VIN.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome!!!
I sent you a test PM (I think). If I did it correctly please reply and I'll send the other info.
That’s how you send a pm... I replied, but send your order info to Snoopy49. He does the tracking, not me.

Reactions: Boland1776

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, thanks for pointing out the VIN still in a quote. I removed it and cleaned up this thread.

·
Registered
2011 Shelby GT500
114 Posts
Ok , im curious, what could giving out vin on here cause? Sorry for a dumb question but got me thinking

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500, Rapid Red
69 Posts
Ok , im curious, what could giving out vin on here cause? Sorry for a dumb question but got me thinking
I was kind of wondering myself. It's not like it's my SSN or anything.
Maybe someone will find the car on the assembly line and replace the 5.2l with a slant-6 👹
Anyway, it would be nice to know if anything bad could happen.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was kind of wondering myself. It's not like it's my SSN or anything.
Maybe someone will find the car on the assembly line and replace the 5.2l with a slant-6 👹
Anyway, it would be nice to know if anything bad could happen.
Nothing too cosmic that I’m aware of. Someone could track the car and find the selling dealership.

·
Registered
2021 Velocity Blue GT500, 2020 Explorer ST, 2012 F350
27 Posts
Order # 2399
VIN # 0031
Ordered Jan. 7th
Velocity Blue, Black OTT Stripes, Handling Package, Technology Package, Carbon Fiber Dash, Black Car Cover

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated!

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Dealers small, medium and large are being issued VINs.

All the places that have received VINs as of 01/21/2021
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CAN, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WDMO, WI, WV and WY.

Note: WDMO - Ford Worldwide Direct Market Operations

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
For those people ordering cars, get the Vehicle Order Confirmation on the day you place the order and make sure you tell the dealer at that time you also want a copy of the DORA. Also make sure you call the dealer the next day to make sure you get a copy of the DORA. If you fail to get a copy of the DORA quickly, it will no longer be available.

1 - 20 of 566 Posts