Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled across this share on FB. You don’t see too many with this low of a markup. Just passing along the info in case someone is hunting for one.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,420 Posts
I'd love to have an orange one! A little more than an hour and the Powerball results will be out! ?

·
Premium Member
4,420 Posts
Alas, I did not have the winning number last night! :(

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alas, I did not have the winning number last night! :(
You can always go back to being a male stripper for tip money Mike. That’s my retirement plan.

·
Premium Member
4,420 Posts
You can always go back to being a male stripper for tip money Mike. That’s my retirement plan.
Funny. Ironically this past Christmas season I was on the group who counted kettle money at our Salvation Army. I was always able to open the locks on the kettles when others couldn't get them open, and the cash machines didn't give me a hard time like they did to others. So they started calling me Magic Mike. I let that go for a few weeks until one Saturday my wife joined the group for counting kettles that day, and they called me Magic Mike while she was there. She started laughing, and they asked why. She clued them in to the movie, and boy were they turning all shades of red and laughing. I didn't get called Magic Mike too much after that! :)

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Funny. Ironically this past Christmas season I was on the group who counted kettle money at our Salvation Army. I was always able to open the locks on the kettles when others couldn't get them open, and the cash machines didn't give me a hard time like they did to others. So they started calling me Magic Mike. I let that go for a few weeks until one Saturday my wife joined the group for counting kettles that day, and they called me Magic Mike while she was there. She started laughing, and they asked why. She clued them in to the movie, and boy were they turning all shades of red and laughing. I didn't get called Magic Mike too much after that! :)
Funny!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts