Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT500 Rabid Red
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was previously driving a BMW M 4 that i did a good deal of upgrades and it no longer was a convenient Daily Drive with not onky running E 85 but it having over 700HP
So i came across an amazing deal on a 2020 with 1400 miles. It also came with New in the Box, Long Tube Headers with an X Pipe and a JLT Intake. So the first thing i did was install these mods and habe Lund Performance tune the car and i couldnt be happier. I absolutely love the car, the drive, the power and the looks you get when you pull up anywhere
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,176 Posts
I was previously driving a BMW M 4 that i did a good deal of upgrades and it no longer was a convenient Daily Drive with not onky running E 85 but it having over 700HP
So i came across an amazing deal on a 2020 with 1400 miles. It also came with New in the Box, Long Tube Headers with an X Pipe and a JLT Intake. So the first thing i did was install these mods and habe Lund Performance tune the car and i couldnt be happier. I absolutely love the car, the drive, the power and the looks you get when you pull up anywhere View attachment 223555
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the Shelby score! So, how do you like the sound after the exhaust changes? I moved your thread out of our DIY section, which is reserved for how-to guides.

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT500 Rabid Red
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the Shelby score! So, how do you like the sound after the exhaust changes? I moved your thread out of our DIY section, which is reserved for how-to guides.

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

The sound is amazing however i am also adding the Borla Atak exhaust with Black Tip

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,176 Posts
The sound is amazing however i am also adding the Borla Atak exhaust with Black Tip
That is going to wake the dead! :eek:

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2021 GT500
15 Posts
So i came across an amazing deal on a 2020 with 1400 miles. It also came with New in the Box, Long Tube Headers with an X Pipe and a JLT Intake. So the first thing i did was install these mods and habe Lund Performance tune the car and i couldnt be happier. I absolutely love the car, the drive, the power and the looks you get when you pull up anywhere View attachment 223555
Did you have any major issues with installing the long tube headers? Looking to install a set on my 2021 along with the Borla system I just ordered.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,176 Posts
Yes! Host the video anywhere else as we don’t have a video option here.

·
Super Moderator
2021 GT500 Iconic Silver
5,741 Posts
I can't wait to hear this beast!!!

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
18 Posts
Now I am interested...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts