Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator Dude!
28,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roush has a limited offering for 2020. If you want big power with a manual tranny, get your checkbook ready!

·
Premium Member
6,485 Posts
Well, Roush has built uglier Mustangs than that... But I still never really jive with their stylists.. If you could meld Saleen style together with Roush, you'd maybe have a Mustang that I'd be willing to step up to..

·
Banned
360 Posts
Well, Roush has built uglier Mustangs than that... But I still never really jive with their stylists.. If you could meld Saleen style together with Roush, you'd maybe have a Mustang that I'd be willing to step up to..
Saleen knows how to build a good looking Mustang!

I do like the wheels on this Roush. Some real nice options too including the wing that isn't boy racer like everything that is coming from the factory these days. Would be nice if they could offer this car for 65k but I know Im in dream land for that price. Im sure it will be 100k+ - too much for a Mustang.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I bought my Shelby (used) at a Ford Performance section of a huge dealership and they specialize in Roush. The Mustangs are cool, but the F150 they do looks like a raptor with a supercharger on it. 725bhp. Now I would take that for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts