I’m selling my take-off Recaro seat covers (front and rear seats) and steering wheel from my 2021 GT500. Driver’s seat has approximately 6500 miles of my rear end in them, back seats have only been sat in once by my kids and I very rarely ever have passengers so the seats are all in great condition. Same with the steering wheel. Wheel has no switches, counter weight, or trim pieces as I swapped all of those to my CF wheel.

Midway Mustang lists the front seat covers at $1200-1400 just for one seat. You’ll get both fronts and rears, plus a steering wheel for $3000 plus shipping. I’m willing to work with someone if they would need to make payments but parts won’t ship until full payment is made.

Payment includes fees but I am willing to accept F&F if you are. I’ve been a member of this forum for over a year and been a member of M6G for 7 years with zero negative buyer complaints.

Willing to entertain offers on this but don’t lowball me as these covers are in great shape compared to the stuff from wrecked cars you get from Midway. Prefer not to split this up but if there’s multiple parties interested in specific parts I’ll consider it. This would be a great backup set for someone concerned about long-term wear on their seats and future value.

PM if you want any specific photos or info.
Motor vehicle Font Material property Symbol Emblem
Motor vehicle Black Steering wheel Bicycle part Bicycles--Equipment and supplies
Automotive tire Tire Tread Automotive design Synthetic rubber
Shorts Sports uniform Product Luggage and bags Jersey