Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else going on Hot Rod Power Tour 2020?
My wife and I are planning on taking our 2010 GT500 we just bought, we're been before with our 07 GT. 7 cities in 7 days, thousands of Hot Rods and time at Dragstrip too!

·
Registered
2010 Grabber Blue Gt500
1,267 Posts
Is anyone else going on Hot Rod Power Tour 2020?
My wife and I are planning on taking our 2010 GT500 we just bought, we're been before with our 07 GT. 7 cities in 7 days, thousands of Hot Rods and time at Dragstrip too!

Did it two years ago when it came close to me here, traveled with it for the last two days, it was fun! Too far away for this years.

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,766 Posts
It’s coming through my home town this year. May try to do a few days of it, but it’s the same time as the planned Tail of the Dragon forum fun run.
The car event calendar is getting very full this year and tough decisions need to be made.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s coming through my home town this year. May try to do a few days of it, but it’s the same time as the planned Tail of the Dragon forum fun run.
The car event calendar is getting very full this year and tough decisions need to be made.
It's always nice to have lots of options for events we car show our Shelbys, I haven't been on Power Tour for a couple of years but I want to take my wife in our recently purchased 2010 GT500. There a 2 stops at Dragstrip and I want to try out the new car.
Doing the whole tour is different than doing a few stops, your a part of the "Long Haul Gang" if you do the whole tour and you get tons of free stuff and an Award at the end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts