Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

541 - 547 of 547 Posts

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
FP (Noah) will be able to give you the railcars location. It looks like Canadian Railroad no longer supports its railcar tracking system. FP 800-367-3788 option 1.
Yes! I got my rail car number from my dealer and have successfully navigated the rail line’s phone system a few time, however, all it says is: “The shipment has been released by the customer in Flat Rock MI (time and date).” It has not given me a location, but I did get one when I called Ford Performance.

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Just called to check on mine. Noah said it was passing Gorham IL at 0948 this morning. He said to call back on Monday for another update.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just spoke with Tony at FP. I first asked about my car and he said the last rail checkpoint that was logged yesterday was Salem IL. He said to expect a week and a half but possibly up to 2 weeks from now for delivery.

I then asked him about other cars/VINs/winter shutdown. He confirmed all “pre-shutdown” VINs have been assigned and those cars are built/getting built/shipped. I asked him when the shutdown is scheduled to happen and he wasn’t 100% positive, but believes it will be Dec 20th. When asked about resuming production, he said to expect March, but he did see a couple listed late February, but added those may be specialty/select builds (along those lines).

So, if you have a VIN, they are working on getting your car to you ASAP. If you don’t have a VIN yet, expect one starting early spring.
I spoke to Noah today and he confirmed my car 00384 is tentatively scheduled for week of February 24th weather permitting. My dumb ass had to have the CFTP car or I probably would be driving a base model already.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
Status Updates:

Congratulations to ALL (y)(y)(y)

@LostM - Delivered
You can't believe how happy I am about this status :)

@Rsantima - Received Awaiting Shipment

tenor.gif

541 - 547 of 547 Posts