Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

421 - 440 of 547 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's what it means. The good news is that it will be shipped by Truck Convoy. All the cars (10) that have been delivered to a dealer were by truck.
Hmmm... Truck convoy? I have an estimated dealer delivery of 12/12, which seems close, and unrealistic. I'm wondering if the truck transport is a quicker process and that maybe that 12/12 date is actually possible?!?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
Status Update:

It Won't be Long Now!!!!!!!

@fkranger - Shipped CONVOY

tenor.gif

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #423
I read this somewhere today, but can't remember where.
This may explain the shipping by rail question, I don't know if the strike in Canada would affect the railroad in the US, but I bet it did.

Canadian National Railroad (CSX) is the major railroad east of the Mississippi and is the railroad that ships all the Mustangs from Flat Rock. An 8 day strike would have crippled the rail system.

CN strike is over, but experts warn supply chain could be off-track for weeks

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
You will need Firefox to view it. Unfortunately, tracking a truck isn't as easy as tracking a railcar. The first change in status will probably be Delivered.
1FA6P8SJ2L5501074

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #428
A railroad problem also explains why all 10 cars that have been Released AS that have not been upgraded to Received AS and only the Received AS cars going by truck are being shipped. Normally, cars go from released to received in the same day. If there is no way to ship, Railroad problem, they would probably not be received by the shipping agent and those that had already been Received AS would just sit in the yard waiting for the problem to be resolved. This is my best guess.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
Status Update:

You may want to call your dealer.

@Luck O’ 7 - Arrived Rail

Arrived at Rail
The railcar/vehicle has arrived at a mixing center or ramp and is available for unloading. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

tenor.gif

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #430
Status Update:

Congratulations (y) (y) (y)

0954 - Shipped Rail

tenor.gif

·
Registered
25 Posts
Went from "In Transit" to "Awaiting Shipment" in one day. Ugh. How did we go backward?!?!?!

status"Received"
primaryStatus"Awaiting Shipment"

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Went from "In Transit" to "Awaiting Shipment" in one day. Ugh. How did we go backward?!?!?!

status"Received"
primaryStatus"Awaiting Shipment"
I have seen a few “clerical errors” with these cars. One guy had a status of delivered to the rail yard closest to his dealer only to find out later that the car was still in MI.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #433

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #435
Status Updates:

Congratulations to ALL (y) (y) (y) (y)

0690 - Released Awaiting Shipment

0759 - Released Awaiting Shipment

0789 - Released Awaiting Shipment

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #437
Status Update:

Congratulations Wayne

@Luck O’ 7 - Received by Trucking Company - Next Step Delivered to Dealer.

tenor.gif

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Mine still shows an ETA of tomorrow! Problem is the car is still in MI awaiting vinyl stripes. I was told it should be done “soon” and then it takes 15 days on average to get shipped to TX.

Current:

421 - 440 of 547 Posts