Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1741 - 1760 of 1859 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think it comes in the owner’s kit, but no need to wait. Call the number on their website and talk to Jill. All you need is your VIN (and car in your possession). The weather is perfect this time of year!
I did receive my tool kit for the spoiler and paper weights is that the kit your talking about?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,830 Posts
I did receive my tool kit for the spoiler and paper weights is that the kit your talking about?
Yes, was there a flyer in there about the Track Attack? I thought there was but don’t recall for sure. Anyway... it’s not needed. All you need is the car in your possession and to call their number. Google: “2020 GT500 Track Attack.”

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,744
Status Update:

Congratulations 😀 😀 😀 😀

@Cefaw8 - Produced

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Reactions: Cefaw8 and Goose17

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,745
Status Update:

Congratulations 😀 😀 😀 😀

@kstand - Received by Body Company (Penske)

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Reactions: kstand and Goose17

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes, was there a flyer in there about the Track Attack? I thought there was but don’t recall for sure. Anyway... it’s not needed. All you need is the car in your possession and to call their number. Google: “2020 GT500 Track Attack.”
There was a letter stating i would be hearing from them about taking part in a complimentary GT500 track attack coming my way soon

·
Registered
57 Posts
FYI for those orders that currently have a "Sent to Plant" status, there may be a few additional days before your status is updated to "Body Shop".
My build date was scheduled for today (10/16). I found out that my car was assigned an assembly number just today. That means that it will be about a week behind the original schedule. I was told that the delay may have been due to the plant waiting on parts.

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,748 (Edited)
Status Update:

Congratulations Chad 😀 😀 😀 😀

@GTLife - Body Shop

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Reactions: BAD3NUF and GTLife

·
Registered
Order in for Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
29 Posts
FYI for those orders that currently have a "Sent to Plant" status, there may be a few additional days before your status is updated to "Body Shop".
My build date was scheduled for today (10/16). I found out that my car was assigned an assembly number just today. That means that it will be about a week behind the original schedule. I was told that the delay may have been due to the plant waiting on parts.
My Build was originally assigned for the 19th like FordPerformance but was pushed back to the 26th and now 28th.....

Reactions: GTLife

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT 500 Iconic Silver w/ Blck Strips
54 Posts
My Build was originally assigned for the 19th like FordPerformance but was pushed back to the 26th and now 28th.....
Mine started out 10/19 also. But now build day is 10/26. My VIN was sent to plant today and i was able to get my window sticker. So im assuming you will probably get sent to plant tomorrow or monday also

·
Registered
57 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear that your order is also impacted. On the positive side, it appears that they are rolling on the line again. Let hope for no more delays!

·
Registered
Order in for Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
29 Posts
Mine started out 10/19 also. But now build day is 10/26. My VIN was sent to plant today and i was able to get my window sticker. So im assuming you will probably get sent to plant tomorrow or monday also
Sounds like that may be the case. I'm just enjoying the excitement of everyone else that went through the process to delivery. I just wish I lived in a warmer climate to enjoy her a bit more when it arrives lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds like that may be the case. I'm just enjoying the excitement of everyone else that went through the process to delivery. I just wish I lived in a warmer climate to enjoy her a bit more when it arrives lol.
You and me both. I'm hoping for a mild winter here in VA. As long as they don't dump a bunch of salt, i should be good for a few outings before it gets too bad. I'm taking time off and driving mine back from Iowa so I'll be breaking it in on the way home from the dealer! :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,757
I guess mine got sent to "time out" for acting up LOL!
Sorry Roy, I jumped the gun on yours and Bill's car. I wasn't able to confirm either car so, I removed them. Both cars are scheduled to be built next week. So there is a good chance there was a change in status, I just can't prove it.

Reactions: Goose17 and BAD3NUF

·
Registered
2020 GT500 Coming Soon Base FP Blue, 2017 Mustang Gt TT, 2004 Mustang GT, 2015 Ram 2500
21 Posts
Sorry Roy, I jumped the gun on yours and Bill's car. I wasn't able to confirm either car so, I removed them. Both cars are scheduled to be built next week. So there is a good chance there was a change in status, I just can't prove it.
I was feeling like a a little kid who's parents took his Halloween bucket 'O candy away after a long night of "trick or treat" haha! Thanks for all you do Earl!

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,759
I was wonder why your car hadn't been sent to the plant yesterday or today, mystery solved.

1741 - 1760 of 1859 Posts