Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1518 Posts

·
Registered
Magnetic metallic CFTP painted black roof painted black stripes
97 Posts
Let my son drive it around our small town this morning.... pulled over for improper tag display, lol and whew, glad i wasnt Driving

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,443
Status Update:

Congratulations Lisa 😀 😀 😀 😀

@lisam21 - Released - Awaiting Shipment

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Reactions: Goose17 and lisam21

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,065 Posts
Now the daunting task of installing splitter, oil separator, and now the dealership called and said ford rejected the warranty on the wheels ...???!!!
Jim View attachment 205384 View attachment 205384
Funny pics! 🤣

I hope to install my oil separator tomorrow and finish the PDI. I’ve been documenting all of it on video and should have a “how to” PDI video up soon that covers all the install items. The splitter is a little tricky.
How accurate is the shop.ford.com tracking site? It says it will be delivered to the dealer in 41 days!??!! I was hoping to have it before the end of this month...
Horribly inaccurate. If your car is shipping rail, get your rail car number from your sales person and then call the rail tracking... it’s in my video. Holler if you need help. The rail tracking was accurate within an hour. Ford’s tracking was off by a couple weeks.

Reactions: lisam21

·
Registered
2020 Grabber Lime (with black stripes) GT500 on order
55 Posts
Funny pics! 🤣

I hope to install my oil separator tomorrow and finish the PDI. I’ve been documenting all of it on video and should have a “how to” PDI video up soon that covers all the install items. The splitter is a little tricky.

Horribly inaccurate. If your car is shipping rail, get your rail car number from your sales person and then call the rail tracking... it’s in my video. Holler if you need help. The rail tracking was accurate within an hour. Ford’s tracking was off by a couple weeks.
How soon does it ship once it's released for shipping? And yes it is rail.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,065 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
34,065 Posts
How soon does it ship once it's released for shipping? And yes it is rail.
Train tracking is discussed at 16:40 Lisa.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,450
Status Update:

Congratulations
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

@
fking1 - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

3f1d9e8cf59302158a8a801844ea9323.gif

dancing-baby-double-flip_320.gif
dancing-babies_320_front-flip_horizontal-flip.gif

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,452
Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,454
Is the Body Shop, Penske ?
Lou
No, it is the first stage of actual production where the body is assembled, gets painted and ready for the trim line.

Penske is the Body Company. It goes to Penske after it is Produced.

·
Registered
35 Posts
No, it is the first stage of actual production where the body is assembled, gets painted and ready for the trim line.

Penske is the Body Company. It goes to Penske after it is Produced.
If it's getting Vinyl Stipes and not going to penske, is there still an update shown as "Mod Shop" when they are installed?

Or will it go from "Produced" to "Shipped" when ready?

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,456
If it's getting Vinyl Stipes and not going to penske, is there still an update shown as "Mod Shop" when they are installed?

Or will it go from "Produced" to "Shipped" when ready?
It will go from Body Shop to Trim Line to Produced, it won't show it in the stripe shop and then it will go to Released / Received - Awaiting Shipment to Shipped Rail/Convoy or Shipped from Plant.

Unfortunately, the tracking websites aren't showing the status. So you will only see In Production, Awaiting Shipment, In Transit and Delivered.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It will go from Body Shop to Trim Line to Produced, it won't show it in the stripe shop and then it will go to Released / Received - Awaiting Shipment to Shipped Rail/Convoy or Shipped from Plant.

Unfortunately, the tracking websites aren't showing the status. So you will only see In Production, Awaiting Shipment, In Transit and Delivered.
Much appreciated thank you!

·
Premium Member
2018 mustang gt
21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,460 (Edited)
Status Update:

Congratulations 😀 😀 😀 😀