Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

881 - 900 of 951 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
33,113 Posts
Mine was number 655 and the last 4 of the vin is 0880
I am assuming that was delivered long ago based on the numbers. You don’t have your car info in your profile (it would show under your avatar) or in your signature... what color and options did you get. Impressions on the car...?

·
Premium Member
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #883 (Edited)
I am assuming that was delivered long ago based on the numbers. You don’t have your car info in your profile (it would show under your avatar) or in your signature... what color and options did you get. Impressions on the car...?
Ordered On ‎07‎/0‎2‎/‎2019
Produced around 12/19/2019
Base, Kona Blue, Painted Black Roof, Recaro Seats, CF Instrument Panel, Technology Package, Handling Pack and Cover with Cobra Logo - Blue

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #884
Status Update:

Congratulations Chris
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

@cgouzoulis - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

fireworks_05.gif
dancing-babies_320_front-flip_horizontal-flip.gif

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #885 (Edited)
Status Updates:

Congratulations Nick 😀 😀 😀 😀

@13cobra - Trim Line - 07/29/2020

@13cobra - Produced - 07/30/2020

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #886
Status Update:

Congratulations Stan 😀 😀 😀 😀

@Stan's GT - Shipped Rail - In Transit

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Reactions: GTLife and Goose17

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #889 (Edited)
ATTENTION:

This is a heads-up for those with cars at the plant and those waiting for VINs.

The Flat Rock Plant will be closed next week, Aug 3rd to the 7th for its normal summer break and will reopen on Aug 10th.

I don't expect to see any more VINs issued until after the 10th, but that doesn't means I won't be looking.

All the cars that are "In Transit" will still be moving down the track or the road and will continue to be tracked and updated.

I will still be checking all the members VINs daily, just in case any of the cars that have been Released or Received - Awaiting Shipment get shipped out.

Reactions: pughde and Goose17

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #890
Status Updates:

Congratulations David and Tom 😀 😀 😀 😀

@davidnz - Sent Plant - In Production

@TomLake - Sent Plant - In Production

Your VINs have been sent to the plant for production, the next step is the Body Shop.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

·
Registered
17 GT350R, 2020 GT500 CFTP on order
49 Posts
ATTENTION:

This is a heads-up for those with cars at the plant and those waiting for VINs.

The Flat Rock Plant will be closed next week, Aug 3rd to the 7th for its normal summer break and will reopen on Aug 10th.

I don't expect to see any more VINs issued until after the 10th, but that doesn't means I won't be looking.

All the cars that are "In Transit" will still be moving down the track or the road and will continue to be tracked and updated.

I will still be checking all the members VINs daily, just in case any of the cars that have been Released or Received - Awaiting Shipment get shipped out.
How about cars that are at Penske getting stripes? Will they still be working?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
How about cars that are at Penske getting stripes? Will they still be working?
I would assume so Jeff. They don’t shut down. They won’t be able to send the cars back to FRAP until they are back though.

Reactions: Snoopy49

·
Registered
17 GT350R, 2020 GT500 CFTP on order
49 Posts
Okay good, maybe they will get caught up a little during the the FRAP break! Thanks Tim and have a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
2019 Bullitt 2017 GT350 2020 GT500 in Production
84 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #895
Status Update:

Congratulations Mike 😀 😀 😀 😀

@mike2c - Released - Awaiting Shipment

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

·
Registered
Magnetic metallic CFTP painted black roof painted black stripes
48 Posts
Earl, i emailed Noah today about the status of my car, his reply was “still in production” and that was all the info he had....i got The feeling that meant it’s on the books to be built but not being built at this time- in a previous email Noah informed me that my build well was the tenth and build date was the 12th .... and with the shut down you mentioned and i feared Was coming, I’m guessing/hoping that still holds true??
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
Magnetic metallic CFTP painted black roof painted black stripes
48 Posts
“Sent to plant stage” was his exact wording and to check with him on Monday, things could change over the weekend and check with him on Monday, NEVER mentioned that the fine folks building our cars will be sitting on a beach drinking cold beverages hope mines not built on Monday after The shutdown 😜
Jim

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #898
“Sent to plant stage” was his exact wording and to check with him on Monday, things could change over the weekend and check with him on Monday, NEVER mentioned that the fine folks building our cars will be sitting on a beach drinking cold beverages hope mines not built on Monday after The shutdown 😜
Jim
Sent to Plant means that all the paperwork was sent to the plant so they could actually start the physical build. The actual build starts in the Body Shop.
It is like going into a restaurant and giving the waitress your order, she writes down the order and walks over to the kitchen counter and attaches the order to a wheel and the cook grabs the order and starts to build the dinner. It all starts with the paperwork and if your lucky, it ends with a delicious meal.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are we able to track the rail? I have a rail car number

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
Are we able to track the rail? I have a rail car number
The easiest way is to holler at Noah either by their online chat or via email. If you don’t have his email address, shoot me a pm.

881 - 900 of 951 Posts