2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
Attention: Changes in status.
These changes happened yesterday:
13 cars Released for Shipment
1 car Received for Shipment
5 cars Released to Penske for stripes
2 cars Received in Production - these cars had been produced but were pulled back into production. This usually happens when they want to do an inspection.

It looks like the plant is finally waking up.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,782 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Attention: Changes in status.
These changes happened yesterday:
13 cars Released for Shipment
1 car Received for Shipment
5 cars Released to Penske for stripes
2 cars Received in Production - these cars had been produced but were pulled back into production. This usually happens when they want to do an inspection.

It looks like the plant is finally waking up.
Any changes to 1362? Moved me from March 23 to July 20th

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
Any changes to 1362? Moved me from March 23 to July 20th
No changes. The only changes you will see are updated build dates until the VIN gets sent to plant for production, which should be 10-14 days before the build day. Unless your VIN gets sent to the plant just before a plant shutdown and then all bets are off. I really hope that does not happen again.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
Memorial Day.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any update on production from today? When the plant closed, my Kona Blue # 2035 was in the body shop. I'm hoping that it will start moving forward.
Thanks, Snoopy 49

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
Any update on production from today? When the plant closed, my Kona Blue # 2035 was in the body shop. I'm hoping that it will start moving forward.
Thanks, Snoopy 49
Your car is still listed as Body Shop. The line is back up and running, but it looks like it is not back up to speed. Things appear to be a little slow. I am not sure if they are running with a full crew at this time.
They may just be trying to figure out the most productive way to produce a car in these trying times without putting their employees at risk.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your car is still listed as Body Shop. The line is back up and running, but it looks like it is not back up to speed. Things appear to be a little slow. I am not sure if they are running with a full crew at this time.
They may just be trying to figure out the most productive way to produce a car in these trying times without putting their employees at risk.
Thank you! It's good to know what to expect. I appreciate all your information and help!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
Status Updates:

Congratulations
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

@KonaBlue500 - Trim Line
The car should roll off the assembly line tomorrow or possibly Monday as Produced.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,782 Posts
Dancing babies have returned! 🤟

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #414
This is a pretty close estimate of the number of VINs that have been issued and not Sent to the plant for production. This may be the reason that they have not issued any new ones.

838 Base.
33 Base with painted stripes.
304 CFTP with painted stripes.
186 CFTP without painted stripes.
1361 Total Scheduled VINs not in production.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how mine was supposed to be produced Monday, March 23rd, they closed Friday, March 20th and now they are saying July 20th. You would think it would have been staged and ready to go when they reopened.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This is a pretty close estimate of the number of VINs that have been issued and not Sent to the plant for production. This may be the reason that they have not issued any new ones.

838 Base.
33 Base with painted stripes.
304 CFTP with painted stripes.
186 CFTP without painted stripes.
1361 Total Scheduled VINs not in production.
Hi Earl,
You show 33 base with painted stripes. I thought you could not get painted stripes on a base car. Maybe they are "Golden Ticket" without the CFTP.
What's up? I wanted painted stripes on our base and the rep. said not on a base car.
Thanks for all you do for the hobby!
Lou

·
Registered
Base, Magnetic, painted black Racing Stripe, Technology Package.
10 Posts
Hi Earl,
You show 33 base with painted stripes. I thought you could not get painted stripes on a base car. Maybe they are "Golden Ticket" without the CFTP.
What's up? I wanted painted stripes on our base and the rep. said not on a base car.
Lou
Your dealer lied to you! Mine is not a golden ticket but i have painted stipes

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #418
Hi Earl,
Lou
The painted stripes require a Golden Ticket, but you can use the Golden Ticket for a CFTP car, a CFTP with painted stripes or a Base car with painted stripes. It is unusual for a dealer to use his Golden Ticket allocation for a base car with painted stripes, but it does happen.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Your dealer lied to you! Mine is not a golden ticket but i have painted stipes
I really want the painted stripes !!!
I called the dealer and told him what you said.
He is calling the rep right now.
I had the stripes ordered from the start. Then I read here that it had to be a golden ticket to get the stripes painted on so I called the dealer and he checked with the rep.and said we were right. So no stripes, black roof instead. And now I find this out, so we'll see what the rep says. You can change the order easily until you have a vin#.
I sure would like to have the stripes. I chatted with Noah today and he said that production is going on but no new vin #s have been issued. We are still unscheduled/clean.
Lou

·
Registered
92 Posts
The painted stripes require a Golden Ticket, but you can use the Golden Ticket for a CFTP car, a CFTP with painted stripes or a Base car with painted stripes. It is unusual for a dealer to use his Golden Ticket allocation for a base car with painted stripes, but it does happen.
Thanks Earl,
I called the dealer anyway. Maybe Krazyk6 has a "Golden Ticket" and don't know it. You listed 33 base cars with painted stripes. Maybe they are all "Golden Tickets".
I sure would like the painted stripes.
Lou

401 - 420 of 471 Posts