Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 226 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,361 Posts
Hi. Old member with a 2007 Black Red Stripe just ordered a 2020 with the last 4 digits of 2265. It has Recaro, Carbon I/P, Tech Package, Handling Package, cover, and Gas Guzzler Tax (LOL). The last info was P1 with a scheduled week on 4/13. I appreciate your updates! Thanks
Welcome back and congrats on your 2020 order! 🤟

@Snoopy49 will take care of you.

Very good! Thanks for your service!! Flew 141's at Charleston! 7 active - 6 reserve.
Likewise Tom. I flew MC-130s in special ops for 9 years active. We used to work with 141s periodically as part of our airfield seizure package. A couple of those planes were modded with AFSOC $.

·
Premium Member
2019 Bullitt 2017 GT350 2020 GT500(ordered)
19 Posts
Ha! Small world!! I was Special Ops for 7 years on Active duty! Had my own SOLL II crew. Worked alot with you guys along with the AC's HC's Paves etc.... they got the FLIR after I left. Did the Panama Raid in 89 (Just Cause) started at Delta - called back for Desert Storm on my 2nd trip as a 27 plumber for about a year!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Hi. Old member with a 2007 Black Red Stripe just ordered a 2020 with the last 4 digits of 2265. It has Recaro, Carbon I/P, Tech Package, Handling Package, cover, and Gas Guzzler Tax (LOL). The last info was P1 with a scheduled week on 4/13. I appreciate your updates! Thanks
I have been tracking your VIN, but didn't have a screen name to go with it, thanks for posting again. You are officially on the list, see Post #1 and let me know if everything is correct.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I have been tracking your VIN, but didn't have a screen name to go with it, thanks for posting again. You are officially on the list, see Post #1 and let me know if everything is correct.
Hey Snoopy!
I have a build order as of 2 weeks ago! No VIN yet. Do you need any info off the the build order or just wait until I get a VIN?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Hey Snoopy!
I have a build order as of 2 weeks ago! No VIN yet. Do you need any info off the the build order or just wait until I get a VIN?
Thanks!
If you can start a conversation with me and let me know the order number, dealer, city and state I will keep an eye open for a VIN.
Earl

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
There were 125 new VINS released today. If your waiting for a VIN, now is the time to contact your dealer or FP and see if you are one of the lucky ones. If your dealer is closed, contact FP 800-367-3788 and they can tell you if you have a VIN, they will not be able to tell you the VIN. In that case contact me.
Good luck.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
There were 90 new VINS released today. If your waiting for a VIN, now is the time to contact your dealer or FP and see if you are one of the lucky ones. If your dealer is closed, contact FP 800-367-3788 and they can tell you if you have a VIN, they will not be able to tell you the VIN. In that case contact me.
Good luck.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,361 Posts
There were 125 new VINS released today. If your waiting for a VIN, now is the time to contact your dealer or FP and see if you are one of the lucky ones. If your dealer is closed, contact FP 800-367-3788 and they can tell you if you have a VIN, they will not be able to tell you the VIN. In that case contact me.
Good luck.
There were 90 new VINS released today. If your waiting for a VIN, now is the time to contact your dealer or FP and see if you are one of the lucky ones. If your dealer is closed, contact FP 800-367-3788 and they can tell you if you have a VIN, they will not be able to tell you the VIN. In that case contact me.
Good luck.
Surprised so many new VINs are getting released with the plant shut down. Maybe Ford is going to do a BIG GT500 push when the plant reopens...?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #212 (Edited)
Status Updates:

Congratulations Scott
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

@ScottW - Received - In Transit
Your car has been received by a carrier that will deliver it to your dealer.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Ordered on 3/12/20 - the call center is closed so I used the Chat and No VIN for me!!! booooooo!!

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #215 (Edited)
Status Updates:

Congratulations
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

@ScottW - Shipped Convoy
Your car is on a truck heading for your dealer. The car may have already arrived at the dealer.

@500ShadesOfGray - Shipped Rail

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #216 (Edited)
Status Update:

Congratulations Scott
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

@ScottW - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap 2.gif

dancing-baby-east.gif
fireworks_05.gif

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
It looks like Flat Rock will re-open on April 20th, unless the politicians get crazy and decide otherwise, what are the chances that will happen?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,361 Posts
I was schedule for March 23rd and was told yesterday it has been pushed to June 1st. CFTP
Yikes! This is a bigger delay than I was expecting. This will affect my car as well... here’s to wishing us some luck! 🍻

201 - 220 of 226 Posts