Discussion Starter #682 (Edited)
Status Update:

Congratulations Allen
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

It finally made its way home.

@als20GT500 - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #683
EARL,

Car has been delivered in California on 1/18/20. Taking it easy for first 100 miles. Love the car. In fact I like the appearance better than my Dodge Demon.
Great news, I hope it is everything you wanted it to be. When you get a chance, please share your experience.
Earl

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #684 (Edited)
I decided to create a new thread for the cars that are scheduled to be built after Jan 2020. The list in Post #1 is getting a little large and I figured this was a good time to add the new thread. 2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 2
All the cars that have been produced will continue to be updated in Post #1 until all of them have been delivered.
The journey continues.

Everyone that has a car scheduled for 2020 and was on the original list have been transferred to the new list.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Someone is GRATEFUL to be healthy enough and financially stable enough to be the proud owner of this 2020 Shelby GT500. Supported by my Wife (even pushed a little) and my 2 kids (who really wanted anything shinny) I sit here in awe, humbled by a childhood dream realized, without the reckless sacrifices considered by a younger self.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #686
Status Update:

Congratulations Ron
:dance:

@2020ShelbyGT500 - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now we are just waiting for the Final Delivery

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #687 (Edited)
Status Update:

Congratulations Nick
attachFull1620073
attachFull1620073
attachFull1620073
attachFull1620073

@stutter - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was one of those cars that went from Received Awaiting Shipment to Delivered without showing any shipment.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #689

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,542 Posts
Order Date: 7/15
Build Date: 2/2
VIN: 0404
State: Indiana

Thanks!!
Welcome to the forum 8bdawg!

You’ll find our new member area here:

Curious what color and options you are getting on your 2020...? You are going to love it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great news, I hope it is everything you wanted it to be. When you get a chance, please share your experience.
Earl
Earl,

I will share my experience when I have over 100 miles which should be this weekend. Of course, so far, it is great. I had a 2013 GT500 but this car surpasses that which is an understatement. For anybody interested in seeing the car, I will be attending the Cars & Coffee gathering in San Clemente, Ca. this Saturday which starts at 8:30am. My car is a base Race Red with black top & side stripes.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,542 Posts
Earl,

I will share my experience when I have over 100 miles which should be this weekend. Of course, so far, it is great. I had a 2013 GT500 but this car surpasses that which is an understatement. For anybody interested in seeing the car, I will be attending the Cars & Coffee gathering in San Clemente, Ca. this Saturday which starts at 8:30am. My car is a base Race Red with black top & side stripes.
Good feedback from a prior 2013 owner Al. My 2011 has been modded with a 2.9 Whipple which basically makes the same power as the 2020. The 2 cars are night and day different... the 2020 is a massive improvement on all fronts.

When you get past your 100 miles, find a clean open road, put the car in drag mode and leave the tranny in auto mode. Stand on the accelerator and keep the steering wheel top dead center. Hopefully you find some traction... it will blow your mind!🤯

·
Registered
8 Posts
Someone is GRATEFUL to be healthy enough and financially stable enough to be the proud owner of this 2020 Shelby GT500. Supported by my Wife (even pushed a little) and my 2 kids (who really wanted anything shinny) I sit here in awe, humbled by a childhood dream realized, without the reckless sacrifices considered by a younger self.

I'd love to see some pictures of this color/stripe combo once detailed and in the sun when you have a chance!
Beautiful machine indeed!(y)

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #696
ATTENTION:

If anyone is interested in having their Chassis # added to the list, let me know.

Thanks
Earl

681 - 696 of 696 Posts