Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,483 Posts
Reactions: TomLake

·
Premium Member
2019 Bullitt 2017 GT350 2020 GT500 8/20 build
77 Posts
Man I Love to FLY!! I Love my Mustangs!! Cant wait for the 500 to complete the trio!! Love your set up Tim!! Would Love to see it sometime if I get a long layover in DFW! If you get a stretch in ATL and are bored - let me know and I will come get you and we can go Flying/Driving!!!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Man I Love to FLY!! I Love my Mustangs!! Cant wait for the 500 to complete the trio!! Love your set up Tim!! Would Love to see it sometime if I get a long layover in DFW! If you get a stretch in ATL and are bored - let me know and I will come get you and we can go Flying/Driving!!!
SomBICH! Planes and Mustangs! 🤟 🤟

You are ON Tom! Definitely holler when you are in DFW. I’ll come get you and give you the tour/rides.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Checked again with Noah, no movement from Unscheduled/Hold. I feel for everyone that is waiting. It’s been 4 months and I’m going crazy! I hope to have better news when the plant starts running.

·
Registered
2020 GT500 on order, 2015 50th GT Conv.,39 Caddy Cp, 67 Caddy conv, 67 Vette roadster.
105 Posts
We've been waiting since August 13th (9 mo today) and finally got an e mail on Monday saying we moved from unscheduled/material hold to unscheduled/clean. I guess the vin # comes next.
Lou

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
We've been waiting since August 13th (9 mo today) and finally got an e mail on Monday saying we moved from unscheduled/material hold to unscheduled/clean. I guess the vin # comes next.
Lou
Use the online chat feature tomorrow before 5 eastern and I bet you will get a VIN Lou. You’ll need your sales code and order code off your invoice.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I checked on mine yesterday and Noah said it was still unscheduled material hold also but to email him next week and check again. So that gives me a little hope that maybe next week mine would move along and get a VIN. 🤞🤞

·
Registered
2020 GT500 on order, 2015 50th GT Conv.,39 Caddy Cp, 67 Caddy conv, 67 Vette roadster.
105 Posts
I chatted with Noah yesterday and there was no change. I told him I would contact him in two days, or he could contact me if it changed. I'll be contacting him tomorrow.
Lou

·
Registered
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #132 (Edited)
Use the online chat feature tomorrow before 5 eastern and I bet you will get a VIN Lou. You’ll need your sales code and order code off your invoice.

No new VINs, but the usual day for issuing VINs was Thursday before the lockdown. There have only been 3 new VINs issued during the lockdown and 1 of those was cancelled. A dealer ordered a Base car with painted stripes and cancelled that order and replaced it with a CFTP order.

·
Premium Member
2019 Bullitt 2017 GT350 2020 GT500 8/20 build
77 Posts
Are you guys talking to Noah through the chat or email! I am unscheduled clean and patiently waiting also!!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
I will add mine to the list
Base model grabber lime with vinyl stripes
Technology package , handling package with the exposed carbon fiber instrument panel . Ordered July 17,2019
Wilmington,ohio
That’s going to be a sexy combo! I’ve seen both black and white stripes on GL... they both look great! Which did you order?
Are you guys talking to Noah through the chat or email! I am unscheduled clean and patiently waiting also!!
I have been chatting with him using both methods. If you need his email, send me a message.

Reactions: TomLake

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been using email. Noah does a great job of responding.
If it were not for this forum, and to hear so many people having to wait, this process would be more of a nightmare trying to wait it out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Chatted with Noah today and still no vin #.
He said to try again next week.
Lou

·
Registered
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I check for new VINs everyday, if I see any new ones, I will post here.

121 - 140 of 175 Posts