2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #101 (Edited)
:)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,764 Posts
That sounds good to me My salesman told me today that it will come the way I ordered it CFTP and tech with cover with a 5000 ADM
Score! ? You got the lowest ADM on a CFTP car I’ve seen! Most markups on these cars are in the $20k to $30k range with many well over that. Congrats on getting a CFTP car with so little added out the door!

You can enter your VIN on Ford’s track site... it will show you a picture of your car, exactly as ordered:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Score! ? You got the lowest ADM on a CFTP car I’ve seen! Most markups on these cars are in the $20k to $30k range with many well over that. Congrats on getting a CFTP car with so little added out the door!

You can enter your VIN on Ford’s track site... it will show you a picture of your car, exactly as ordered:

Thank You and yes score but I wasn't sure they had the golden ticket and the salesman did not know about this golden ticket either, but no matter what with or without it still would have been a awesome ride and it turned out to be a win

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,051 Posts
My status finally changed. From unscheduled/material hold to unscheduled/clean. Hopefully a VIN is forthcoming.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My CFTP was ordered 10/23/19 but no vin before they shut down production. Arizona dealer no help whatsoever and not returning calls even before the shutdown

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
My CFTP was ordered 10/23/19 but no vin before they shut down production. Arizona dealer no help whatsoever and not returning calls even before the shutdown
I texted my salesman yesterday. He said they have no information and neither does his regional rep. We won’t know anything until the shutdown is over and production resumes.

If the shutdown goes on long enough, we might end up getting a 2021 model year.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Got a call from my dealer today to tell me he heard back from the regional rep. The rep told him he is going to work on getting me a vin # for the next allocation to be built (unscheduled/material hold since August 13th). The rep told him he would be hearing from him next week. This will be a long week. I don't really care when it comes so long as it does as a 2020.
At least we heard something.
Lou

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Got a call from my dealer today to tell me he heard back from the regional rep. The rep told him he is going to work on getting me a vin # for the next allocation to be built (unscheduled/material hold since August 13th). The rep told him he would be hearing from him next week. This will be a long week. I don't really care when it comes so long as it does as a 2020.
At least we heard something.
Lou
That sounds promising Lou! (y)

·
Registered
92 Posts
We got great news today from Noah. We finally moved up from unscheduled/material hold to unscheduled/clean.
I don't really know what that means but, it's a move. He said we should be assigned a vin # soon.
Lou:cool:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
We got great news today from Noah. We finally moved up from unscheduled/material hold to unscheduled/clean.
I don't really know what that means but, it's a move. He said we should be assigned a vin # soon.
Lou:cool:
Great news Lou! Unscheduled Material Hold means you have a valid order, but it’s not scheduled yet. Unscheduled Material Clean means your status has been upgraded to scheduled. If you check back tomorrow, I bet you have a VIN and a build week. The build week will later get revised to a build day.

Congrats! 🍻

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Will Noah at FP issue or know our vin# or our dealer will get it?
Lou
Either way works, but I’ve always just gone to Ford Performance to get my VINs. Their online chat site works up to 5:00 Eastern.

101 - 120 of 149 Posts