Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,436 Posts
Thanks for asking, I got mine on 02/16 and it is scheduled for 02/25. Hopefully I will be driving that pulpy in the middle of March.
Today is 2/14... happy Valentines Day. I am assuming you meant 1/16...?

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
59 Posts
ATTENTION:

Ford just added over 400 new VINS today. Check with your dealer and see if yours is one of them.
Good luck
Thanks for the updates! Still no luck for me, but I was able to confirm that my dealer added the handling package to my order; so a little good news out of the call.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the update on the new 400 vin #'s.
I called Noah and we are still unscheduled / material hold. Ordered 8/13/19.
He said to call every week.
Lou

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also called today with no luck ordered 7/12/19 CFTP TP cover. Still not sure about CFTP should I have received a call from dealer if unavailable?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I also called today with no luck ordered 7/12/19 CFTP TP cover. Still not sure about CFTP should I have received a call from dealer if unavailable?
We ordered the painted stripes but recently found out that it is not a golden ticket, so no stripes, black roof instead.
The dealer said he might still get a golden ticket. If he does he said we can have it.
Lou

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,436 Posts
We ordered the painted stripes but recently found out that it is not a golden ticket, so no stripes, black roof instead.
The dealer said he might still get a golden ticket. If he does he said we can have it.
Lou
If your dealer does get a “golden ticket” and gives it to you for no additional markup, that would be a miracle Lou! If that scenario play out, I highly recommend taking full advantage of it and getting the CFTP as well as the painted stripes. These golden ticket options are hard to come by and you might be kicking yourself later if you passed on the opportunity.

Here’s to wishing you luck! 🍻

·
Registered
47 Posts
If your dealer does get a “golden ticket” and gives it to you for no additional markup, that would be a miracle Lou! If that scenario play out, I highly recommend taking full advantage of it and getting the CFTP as well as the painted stripes. These golden ticket options are hard to come by and you might be kicking yourself later if you passed on the opportunity.

Here’s to wishing you luck! 🍻
I didn't care for the Recaros in the track package but if he gets it we will order it.
I have room in the new garage for it.
Now I'm wishing Ford would hurry a little. It surely would be nice to get it before Summer.
Lou

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
ATTENTION

188 new VINs were released today. Call Noah or one of the other guys at FP (800-367-3788 Option 1) or your dealer and see if you are one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Status Update:

Congratulations Allen (y)(y)(y)(y)

@AMB - VIN Issued: 02/20/2020

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
ATTENTION:
THERE WERE 117 NEW VINs ISSUED TODAY.
CALL YOUR DEALER AND SEE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES.
GOOD LUCK

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
59 Posts
Hey @Snoopy49, you can remove me from your list.

After a crazy chain of events, I purchased a GT500 today from a different dealer. Very close to what I ordered, was already in the showroom, and paid less. Couldn't pass up the deal, so I made a day out of it :).

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

After a crazy chain of events, I purchased a GT500 today from a different dealer. Very close to what I ordered, was already in the showroom, and paid less. Couldn't pass up the deal, so I made a day out of it :).
Congratulations on the new car, make sure you post some pictures of the newest family member when you get a chance.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,436 Posts

Congratulations on the new car, make sure you post some pictures of the newest family member when you get a chance.
Heck YAAS! 🤟 🤟 Congrats! Pictures!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,436 Posts
Thanks! Stupid question, but where are new ride photos supposed to be posted?
You can post them in Pics/Vids or General. You can start a new thread or post in various picture threads. We all want to see the sexy new toy!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
@Goose17
Tim,
You should start a thread "Show Us Your New 2020 GT500" or something along those lines.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,436 Posts
61 - 80 of 104 Posts