Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the cheapest they have them all year, 20% off so this is the time to get them either brushed clear or gloss black, based off of the BC Forged KL 17 wheels (which is what I have). just can't beat this price if anybody's on the fence. I believe they hold this price through the weekend but I'm not sure. they have their open-ended lug nuts also on sale for 50 bucks great deal if you need those.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah you're right, they would look really good on your car...go for it...

I was JUST about to post about these..... sooooooooooooooooo tempted to grab them after seeing them on another car posted recently......MUST...........STAY...........AWAY..........FROM..........KEYBOARD......AND.......WALLET
Would look sooooooo good on Atlas Blue
View attachment 254746

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base Rapid Red
246 Posts
Is there no tax? I was just wondering because when I was looking, it showed exactly what was above and it didn't have any included.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there no tax? I was just wondering because when I was looking, it showed exactly what was above and it didn't have any included.
yeah no tax apparently...just like ordering BC Forged wheels.

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
I don’t believe Vegas has an internet sales tax. I just looked at some old receipts and nothing was charged.

yeah no tax apparently...just like ordering BC Forged wheels.

Reactions: Tonys_GT500

·
Registered
2021 GT500
23 Posts
My .02 on this is I have 2 sets of these wheels one order placed with shelby american for the KL17 clear finish on my white car.

1. They took over 13 weeks to fulfill the order - I'd ask on how soon you can get them. At the 13 week mark after calling numerous times they just waked into the warehouse and had the rear wheels that were missing. I went rounds with them on this order, and I will not be a returning customer expected 8-9 weeks delivery.

2. I ordered the 2nd set of KL17's directly from bc forged, I had the freedom to choose a more aggressive offset in the front and any color finish they offer. They were also at my door in 8 weeks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts