Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
North TX GT500 Facebook group has a video and the admin said 10.66 on the last pass.

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
More info... DA of 350’ and still had splitter wickers and Gurney flap on the car (extra drag).

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
what the hell is wrong with you?
Nothing that I know of. I am trying to get a grasp on your angle. You seem to dislike Ford. This is a site for GT500 enthusiasts. I’m not so sure you are one. You seem to have an aversion to answering my questions. I have been contacted and warned that you are nothing more than a troll. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. That’s why I’d like to hear about your GT500 or any other Mustangs you currently own.

So, go to the picture thread and answer my simple questions please.

·
Banned
360 Posts
Lol. Nope. Not posting any personal info on this site and I’m removing the pictures that I’ve already posted. You run this site like it’s a group chat with your 6 friends. What a joke! My opinions make your butt hurt? That’s a shame!

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Lol. Nope. Not posting any personal info on this site and I’m removing the pictures that I’ve already posted. You run this site like it’s a group chat with your 6 friends. What a joke! My opinions make your butt hurt? That’s a shame!
Enjoy your month vacation. See you again after Jan 1.

·
Premium Member
7,422 Posts
WHAT ??? .... Goose has SIX FRIENDS ??? Hell, that's TWICE as many as ME ... I'm depressed .. :(

I'm lucky though, I don't HAVE ANY personal info to post ...... :)

(I guess some people do know that I live down by the river ..... LOL )

·
Moderator Dude!
28,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Not really a good way to break it in ....... LOL
He hit the dyno and drag strip today. I wouldn’t be beating on a brand new car to that extent, but since he drove from MI to TX, I’m thinking he satisfied the break-in criteria listed in the owner’s manual:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts