Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

#1 Mike!
Nice except for that stinking GT350 inside the back cover! 馃構
Nice except for that stinking GT350 inside the back cover! 馃構
Hey, hey! I had to pay extra for Uncle Bobby to put my car in with the rest of the bunch! And besides, my calendar is sitting at the post office with the vacation hold mail, so I've got to wait a month to see it!!

Premium Member
Mine were also received.

鈥..the first one, the January GT500 is absolutely stunning if I do have to say so myself, and... if I'm not mistaken the ONLY Vert in the entire calendar! Outstanding !
Who could own such a beautiful beast such as that? ...Oh, wait, I know... Me... Hahahahaaa鈥.

All the Cars look great, this has to be best calendar yet, such QUALITY !!!!!

Thanks Bob for your work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Mike #1 @03reptile , I was a bit disappointed in your picture... There should have been an inset photo at the very least of the STEERING WHEEL !!!

Premium Member
P.S. Mike #1 @03reptile , I was a bit disappointed in your picture... There should have been an inset photo at the vary least of the STEERING WHEEL !!!
Perhaps should also include the Old and New Shifter... :devilish:

#1 Mike!
Mine were also received.

鈥..the first one, the January GT500 is absolutely stunning if I do have to say so myself, and... if I'm not mistaken the ONLY Vert in the entire calendar! Outstanding !
Who could own such a beautiful beast such as that? ...Oh, wait, I know... Me... Hahahahaaa鈥.

All the Cars look great, this has to be best calendar yet, such QUALITY !!!!!

Thanks Bob for your work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Mike #1 @03reptile , I was a bit disappointed in your picture... There should have been an inset photo at the very least of the STEERING WHEEL !!!
This forum continues to be populated by a group of wise-asses!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #68
I didn't go to the office last week, so they were waiting for me this morning. Great job, Bob! This is my first go round with the calendars and I wasn't expecting this level of professionalism. Good job!
Glad you like the calendar. The quality of the finished product has improved over the years. It all starts with the great photos you all put together.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #69
Sent out another batch of calendars last week. Hopefully, they delivered today.

If anyone else is interested in calendars, I printed extras. The calendars are printed on heavy cover weight paper for all pages and will include info for each car. I only used forum member's cars, including 03鈥檚
GT350.

Pricing is, $22.00 for the first calendar and $17.00 for each additional calendar (shipped to the 48) I might be able to ship to Alaska and Hawaii as well for the same price.

If interested send me a pm

Here is a shot of January 鈥榗ause

Registered
Mine arrived yesterday. Once again, great job and thanks for taking the time to do this! I'm sure it takes a good amount.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts