Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
4,384 Posts
I want one too Bob. Let me know where to pay? Assuming paypal but let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Calendars went our yesterday via priority mail for all of those that I have received funds. Once they are received, I’ll post up a sample page. Every year the photos get better, thank you!!!

If anyone else is interested in calendars, I printed extras. The calendars are printed on heavy cover weight paper for all pages and will include info for each car. I only used forum member's cars, including a rogue
GT350 that snuck in.

Pricing is the same as last year,
$22.00 for the first calendar and $17.00 for each additional calendar (shipped to the 48) I might be able to ship to Alaska and Hawaii as well for the same price.

If interested send me a pm

Let me know if you have questions,

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Oops, Just sent you the funds for the calendar. I must have spaced that you were ready for the money. Sorry Bob.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Got mine today!
Top notch work as always, Well done Bob!!!

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thank you for the complements, it’s your cars that make it great. Thanks again for participating.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Bob - absolutely awesome!!! Thank you very, very much for putting together the calendars!! I received the three yesterday and super happy and will have them up on the walls (and at work) today.

Stunning work and great pics!!

Can't wait to flip it to March. :cool:

/cheers

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sent out a few more Thursday. The USPS is getting them delivered in a couple days via priority mail.

If anyone else is interested in calendars, I printed extras. The calendars are printed on heavy cover weight paper for all pages and will include info for each car. I only used forum member's cars, including a rogue
GT350 that snuck in.

Pricing is the same as last year,
$22.00 for the first calendar and $17.00 for each additional calendar (shipped to the 48) I might be able to ship to Alaska and Hawaii as well for the same price.

If interested send me a pm

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday. It’s nice to look at pictures on the forum but printed on stock paper —WOW!
Thank you Bob.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Got my calendar today Bob, and you did a nice job! It's a good thing that you sandwich the calendar between sheets of cardboard. My package took a hit by something that penetrated the outer USPS layer and the outer layer of the cardboard, but it didn't touch the calendar. So, thankfully the calendar was unscathed!
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Got my calendar today Bob, and you did a nice job! It's a good thing that you sandwich the calendar between sheets of cardboard. My package took a hit by something that penetrated the outer USPS layer and the outer layer of the cardboard, but it didn't touch the calendar. So, thankfully the calendar was unscathed!
Mike
Yikes! I knew I was going to jinx it when I was saying that I’ve never had anyone say their mailer was damaged. Glad it survived the hit. I’ve had to get creative and cut down sheets of cardboard. If I recall, yours had a one sheet that was pretty stout. Thanks for letting me know.

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Yikes! I knew I was going to jinx it when I was saying that I’ve never had anyone say their mailer was damaged. Glad it survived the hit. I’ve had to get creative and cut down sheets of cardboard. If I recall, yours had a one sheet that was pretty stout. Thanks for letting me know.

Bob
You are quite welcome Bob! When I first saw the hole in the envelope, I got worried a bit. Then I remembered how you use the cardboard, and I felt much more confident that all would be well. And it was! Nice job packaging my friend!
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Got mine today! Fantastic as always!

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Nice except for that stinking GT350 inside the back cover! 😋

41 - 60 of 71 Posts