Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We are ready to start working on 2020 calendars. I need your photos by December 1st. There have been some great photos submitted.

The calendars are printed on heavy cover weight paper for all pages and will include info for each car. We will only use forum member's cars.

Pricing is the same as last year,
$22.00 for the first calendar and $17.00 for each additional calendar (shipped to the 48)

If interested send me a pm and I’ll give you my email address to send photos.

Let me know if you have questions,
Bob

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
These are must have calendars for any GT500 fan or owner.
Thank you !

I’m waiting on a couple forum members to send their photos. Once I receive them this calendar is full. Glad to see this project continue!

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Calendars are ready for production. I need to get a count of how many to produce. Let me know how many you want.

Pricing is same as last year, $22.00 for the first calendar $17.00 each additional. This is a delivered price to the 48.

The calendars are printed on heavy weight card stock and bound with a metal coil. Total size is 11”x17”

Sample of last year’s calendar

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
Count me in for 3 again Bob.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Don't know how I've missed this all these years or last month even, guess I'll have to submit pictures next year.

I'll take 2.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
I’ll take 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
I'll take one delivered in person to Nampa, Idaho please Bob! :)

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'll take one delivered in person to Nampa, Idaho please Bob! :)
Be careful what you ask for :)

Thanks guys. I’ll send you a pm with my Paypal info. If that doesn’t work, we can figure something out.

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Money sent for 1 :)

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Put me down for 2. Thx!

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
I take one as usual, one day I'm gonna submit some pics, thanks for the yearly undertaking...I think they are great just like everyone else says.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts