Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time of year again to start working on a calendar for next year. Planing to use the same heavy weight paper and metal binding as last year. I'll check mailing rates with the USPS. If that hasn't changed, pricing will be the same as well.

Let me know if you are interested. Once we are ready, I'll have you email your photos. Please don't post them here.

Just a few tips when you are selecting photos to submit or taking photos. . .

Use high resolution settings

Do not crop the photos, we need extra room when we crop them

Try not to use the camera on your phone unless you can get good quality pics. It's best NOT to turn your camera horizontal to take pics. They look great until we print them. Your photo will be approximately 8.5 x 11 (landscape) keep that in mind when you think of the ratio of your photo. Again, do not crop your photos, leave extra space on all sides of your photos.

Here are a couple examples of photos that needed more space around all sides. They look okay for the forum, but do not work well when printing them.

I'll post some photos of previous calendars, just to give the new forum members an idea of what is being submitted.

Follow this thread for more details

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,286 Posts
Excellent! For all of our new members, Ford Fest (Bob) has been doing this for quite a few years. He does fantastic work! I recommend getting one.

I’m in once again Bob!

Reactions: Geiger

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,900 Posts
Thanks for doing this again. I second the Goose recommendation about getting one.
I’m in to buy at least 2.
If I’ve got or can get a good pic I’ll submit one to be included.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,286 Posts
If I were to submit photos of my 2019 GT350 for a calendar slot, would I be driven from the village with torches and pitchforks or would I be allowed a postage sized insert on Goose's month? ?
I will only approve you as an Insert in my month if you are photographed with your car wearing something sexy or nothing at all. We want to see that (little) snake.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,286 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weather forecast looks good tomorrow. Get out and get some pics.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For those interested in submitting photo(s) for the calendar I’m working on send me a pm.

Just a few tips when you are selecting photos to submit or taking photos. . .

Use high resolution settings

Do not crop the photos, we need extra room when we crop them

Try not to use the camera on your phone unless you can get good quality pics. It's best NOT to turn your camera horizontal to take pics. They look great until we print them. Your photo will be approximately 8.5 x 11 (landscape) keep that in mind when you think of the ratio of your photo. Again, do not crop your photos, leave extra space on all sides of your photos.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those interested in submitting a photo for the calendar, I need photos by December 1st.

Send me a pm and I will give you my email address

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you make a ROTM calendar?
Hello,
I tried, but could not get everyone to participate. However, I do use details about your car including ROTM. Here is a sample page.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,900 Posts
Hello,
I tried, but could not get everyone to participate. However, I do use details about your car including ROTM. Here is a sample page.
Nice sample page! ?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts