Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the tire stores open during quarantine?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
399 Posts
About tire stores not being open or opinion on burning off your new 2020 GT500 rear tires...?
About burning the tires off of a brand new car and maybe complaining what a POS it is because he probably didn't break it in properly just like that other dipsh*t that was spinning his tires on the way out of the dealership and then the CEL came on and he couldn't believe it. I just don't think a brand new car, if it was, or any car should be treated like this.

Don't get me wrong. Doing burnouts is fine, but I don't believe that a complete "Smoke Show" like this guy did makes any sense to me.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
About burning the tires off of a brand new car and maybe complaining what a POS it is because he probably didn't break it in properly just like that other dipsh*t that was spinning his tires on the way out of the dealership and then the CEL came on and he couldn't believe it. I just don't think a brand new car, if it was, or any car should be treated like this.

Don't get me wrong. Doing burnouts is fine, but I don't believe that a complete "Smoke Show" like this guy did makes any sense to me.
Ahhh... I have no idea if the car was properly broken in or not. While I certainly would not do this with my car, I am of the mindset of let people do “their thing.” If he wants to burn off his new tires down to the chords, it has no affect on me whatsoever other than getting to see a crazy video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts