Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 GT350 NO OIL CONSUMPTION EDITION
1st owner of the car had it since 9 miles and car was broken in properly per the owner’s manual. Car has ZERO oil consumption issues, I still check it every 2 weeks but the car can go from oil change to oil change (3k miles) and not loose a drop. The car currently has tune and long tube headers with no cats, no resonators. The stock active catback is still in place so the exhaust switch still work and the car is either very loud or very quiet but it’s nice to be able to switch between. The car is equipped with the Recaro seats and the electronics package with Sync 3. The car is Lightning Blue with the black painted roof and black OTT stripes. The car has a little over 27k miles and has never given me any issues. It’s been the best car I’ve ever owned/driven and I’m only letting it go to make room for my 2020 GT500 that I have ordered. Looking to get $48,000 OBO. NO TRADES.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,693 Posts
Car looks great and glad you found us. OMB is Mike... this was my doing Mike! ?

This car is in DFW!

Shelbydude72, you are going to love your new GT500! ?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,693 Posts
Forgot to welcome you to the forum Kody... welcome! We have a new member area here:

We also have a 2020 GT500 tracking thread that @Snoopy49 Earl has been running. He keeps members with 2020 orders informed on their status... he has better and more timely info than what is on the Ford tracking site:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts