Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mint 2014 GT500 convertible black with matte black stripes and performance package that will be coming for sale once the snow is gone. It only has about 6,000 miles and is perfect. I put new tires on soon after I bought it, the Ford performance suspension system just so it sat a bit lower, 373 gears so it's easier to drive, and a stage 3 on the engine which is really just a different pulley and intake. I should still have most if not all the original stuff. Never tracked the car but love on-ramps. I'm near Madison, Wisconsin. My number is 608-516-7251

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,680 Posts
I have a mint 2014 GT500 convertible black with matte black stripes and performance package that will be coming for sale once the snow is gone. It only has about 6,000 miles and is perfect. I put new tires on soon after I bought it, the Ford performance suspension system just so it sat a bit lower, 373 gears so it's easier to drive, and a stage 3 on the engine which is really just a different pulley and intake. I should still have most if not all the original stuff. Never tracked the car but love on-ramps. I'm near Madison, Wisconsin. My number is 608-516-7251
Welcome to the forum! A price and pictures will help you sell. You can upload pics directly to the forum using the 1st or 4th icons in your reply window.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! A price and pictures will help you sell. You can upload pics directly to the forum using the 1st or 4th icons in your reply window.

Good luck with your sale.
I will once I get it out of storage, but it looks brand new

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,680 Posts
More info. I'm in St. Paul
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your Shelby hunt!

If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts