Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my low mileage, 9021 miles, sterling grey metallic 2014 GT 500, in great condition.
It came with the Electronics pkg, Shaker Pro audio pkg and SVT Performance pkg. This car has been adult owned and garage kept and has the following modifications: Shelby 20 CS 40 rims on all 4 corners
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Hood Grille
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Rear License Plate Surround
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Gurney Flap
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Blackout Panel
JLT Painted Induction Kit
JLT Painted Fuse Box Cover
JLT Oil Separator
VMP 2.4 Pulley
Tuned by BJ McCarthy from Venomous Tuning
Redline Tuning Hood Struts
Aftermarket floor mats and shifter knob.
The car has never been to any track or placed on a dyno so I have no idea exactly what it can do.
All factory parts that were taken off to add modifications above go with the car and can be reinstalled.
Also going with the car is the factory car cover, a brand new in the box front chin spoiler, the faux gas cap that goes on the carbon fiber blackout panel, the SVT certificate, the original window sticker and the SCT SF4 tuner.
This car is in great shape and comes with a lot of extras. A frequently asked question is does it come with both factory keys, and yes it does.If you have any other questions, please ask.

Asking $49,500.00
IMG_4641.jpg

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
33,181 Posts
Lovely car, good luck with your sale.

Is there a price you have in mind...?

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lovely car, good luck with your sale.

Is there a price you have in mind...?
Thanks Goose, and thanks for catching the price. I had a little problem posting and it cut off the bottom half of the description, but I didn't notice. So great catch and thanks for the help! :)

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Beautiful car sir.

Very tasteful mods. Best of luck on the sale.

What part of Florida are you from. I'm in Port Charlotte Fl

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You
I'm in Orlando.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes Ken it's still available. I'll send you a text so you'll have my number.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
OK in an attempt to save the potential buyer and myself some time, let me add a few things to this listing and answer some questions.
  • I am selling the car because we are trying to downsize our household. We're getting close to retirement and if we downsize some, we can retire earlier than planned. I'm in no rush to sell the car as I don't need the funds for any other project.
  • Yes there is a small amount of wiggle room in the price, but not $7000.00 worth. The price is in the listing. If you're shopping for a 2013-2014 GT500 you know what you are getting, so tire kicking isn't the best strategy.
  • There is literally a closet full of extras that go with this car. If you wanted, within an hour, you could turn this back to a completely stock GT500. All the stock parts, and more, go with the car and are in near perfect condition.
  • The red pin stripes are just tape. If you don't like them you can just peel them off.
  • It does not have the Recaro seats. When I drove a car with them they weren't as comfortable, and I wanted heated seats, so that is why no Recaros.
Any other questions, please ask away, but please note that the price is in the listing. If you only have 43K-45K in your total budget (car, taxes, transport, etc), this is not the right car for you. Sorry.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,181 Posts
OK in an attempt to save the potential buyer and myself some time, let me add a few things to this listing and answer some questions.
  • I am selling the car because we are trying to downsize our household. We're getting close to retirement and if we downsize some, we can retire earlier than planned. I'm in no rush to sell the car as I don't need the funds for any other project.
  • Yes there is a small amount of wiggle room in the price, but not $7000.00 worth. The price is in the listing. If you're shopping for a 2013-2014 GT500 you know what you are getting, so tire kicking isn't the best strategy.
  • There is literally a closet full of extras that go with this car. If you wanted, within an hour, you could turn this back to a completely stock GT500. All the stock parts, and more, go with the car and are in near perfect condition.
  • The red pin stripes are just tape. If you don't like them you can just peel them off.
Any other questions, please ask away, but please note that the price is in the listing. If you only have 43K-45K in your total budget (car, taxes, transport, etc), this is not the right car for you. Sorry.
Good stuff!

I highly recommend a sales video. When I was selling my 2020 GT500, I made a video that showed the car inside and out. It has been viewed over 100,000 times and is how I got a sale for my asking price 2 days after posting it to YouTube. You can insert the sales video in your ads like this one here.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good stuff!

I highly recommend a sales video. When I was selling my 2020 GT500, I made a video that showed the car inside and out. It has been viewed over 100,000 times and is how I got a sale for my asking price 2 days after posting it to YouTube. You can insert the sales video in your ads like this one here.
I thought a video would be a good idea, and then I watched yours. There is no way my video skills are anywhere close to that level. Hell, I'm not even interested in buying a 2020 GT500 and I still watched your whole video. :)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,181 Posts
I thought a video would be a good idea, and then I watched yours. There is no way my video skills are anywhere close to that level. Hell, I'm not even interested in buying a 2020 GT500 and I still watched your whole video. :)
Funny! 🤣

I appreciate the kind words. I learn a little more with each video I make... Despite being “labor intensive,” I have been having fun with them.

Reactions: WIKD

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,181 Posts
@Goose17 OK, it's not nearly as good as yours, but I took your advice and made a video.
Nicely done! I recommend also putting it on Facebook Marketplace as well as some of the GT500 groups.

Reactions: WIKD
1 - 19 of 19 Posts