Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$51,200

Grosse ile Michigan location.

Low Miles,Garage kept, driven on weekends ONLY!

Car includes Car Cover, extra set of front floor mats, extra air filter and all collected paperwork from day one. Car still smells like NEW! Super clean! Leather Seats, Aluminum Wheels, Navigation System, SHELBY COVER, 19 x 9.5 Fr/20 x 9.5 Rr Unique Wheels, 6-Way Power Driver's Seat, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control, Equipment Group 821A, Fully automatic headlights, Heated Leather Sport Bucket Seats, High-Intensity Discharge Headlights, Navigation System, Navigation System Package, Panic alarm, Power door mirrors, Security system, Spoiler, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Performance White 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 RWD Tremec 6-Speed Manual 5.8L V8 32V Supercharged

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,764 Posts
Low Miles,Garage kept, driven on weekends ONLY! Car includes Car Cover, extra set of front floor mats, extra air filter and all collected paperwork from day one. Car still smells like NEW! Super clean! Leather Seats, Aluminum Wheels, Navigation System, SHELBY COVER, 19 x 9.5 Fr/20 x 9.5 Rr Unique Wheels, 6-Way Power Driver's Seat, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control, Equipment Group 821A, Fully automatic headlights, Heated Leather Sport Bucket Seats, High-Intensity Discharge Headlights, Navigation System, Navigation System Package, Panic alarm, Power door mirrors, Security system, Spoiler, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Performance White 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 RWD Tremec 6-Speed Manual 5.8L V8 32V Supercharged
Nice looking Shelby! Welcome to the forum.

A price and location will help you sell it.

GLWS

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Thank you. Have a 2020 on order.
Congrats! You are going to love it... it’s an amazing vehicle!

If you have your VIN already, enter it here and snoopy49 will keep you updated on its status:

If you don’t have a VIN yet, here is that list:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

If you have your VIN already, enter it here and snoopy49 will keep you updated on its status:

That sounds great. My VIN is 1FA6P8SJ4L5501674

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
3,548 Posts
Do you have any exterior pictures of your car?
Yours is a non-performance pack car with blue stripes, is that correct?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello. My 2013 is performance white with blue stripe. No performance pack and has standard seats. Are you able to provide any info with my 2020 ordered? 1FA6P8SJ4L5501674

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Hello. My 2013 is performance white with blue stripe. No performance pack and has standard seats. Are you able to provide any info with my 2020 ordered? 1FA6P8SJ4L5501674
Use our quote feature or mention system with an @ in front of their screen name to send the person you are talking to an alert like:

@Snoopy49

1 - 10 of 10 Posts