Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi Paul,
And thanks for the welcome! Yes, I've heard the Roushs will NOT be the same on the GT500, and they handle the quad tips with an elongated...kind-of squarish tip. Interestingly...from what I've heard on the net (YouTube), I've been mostly drawn to the Cosas. A deeper rumble (what I'm looking for), and not insanely loud. I need to find a local car that has the Corsa axle-back on it, and listen. And, I believe I've seen that there are two Corsa options...and extreme and the sports? I haven't been able to find much about the difference(s), but I'm still searching. Thanks again, pretty car! Your house looks nice, too! ;)

Kevin

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome, very nice. For exhaust, I also wanted a deeper rumble and put on a Ford Racing Borla set. I loved the look at loved the sound at idle or when cruising. However, when punching it, it was too much for me. I love the stock exhaust sound when punching it. I ended up removing and putting the stock back on and have not looked back.

Good luck with your decision..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,677 Posts
Agreement here! Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. Looking forward to future conversations/discussions.

Kevin
Forum tip Kevin:

You can click on your upper/right avatar and then Account Settings... look on the left side for Signature. You can then put info and/or a picture of your car as well as your first name. Your signature will appear at the bottom of each of your posts.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts