Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Agree with the inputs from all. I found that in winter, I don't want to push the cornering adhesion much at all, even with the all seasons. It will step out on you with little warning and give your heart a little shot of adrenalin. I would not be personally comfortable driving a summer only tire in winter temps. I'm enjoying my life too much at present to dance with the devil!
Agreed (though it does depend on location - summer tire is probably ok to winter in Florida or southern California.

I am in upstate NY and will be switching on my snows this weekend (don't trust all seasons in the winter on a Mustang of any variety - way to slick in snow and ice). Mornings are projected to dip into the low 30's next week - a bit too cold for the MPSS I am currently running.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That makes sense, saw a video of your car yesterday on Facebook about buying a GT500 vs coyote. Amazing car man, it sounds like an absolute beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a link to the video? Thanks

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,547 Posts
Is there a link to the video? Thanks
Welcome to the forum Lobo!

This thread is over 3 years old. Please start a new one with your question. This one is closed due to age.

If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.