Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanx for the pix, looks like they are not making any major changes, I just wish they would drop the "Shelby" name and just call it the SVT Cobra, that would definitely save a little coin on the sticker.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Doesn't make me want to trade. Looks more feminine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Eh, It doesn't look any better than the 07-09's.
I don't like those little lights & big grill opening.

Glad I got one before the change.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
It is a very nice car.It also has a lot of new features that people complained about in previous models.

·
Registered
662 Posts
My first reaction was ugh....what have they done? Glad I got my 07.:jawdrop:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanx for the pix, looks like they are not making any major changes, I just wish they would drop the "Shelby" name and just call it the SVT Cobra, that would definitely save a little coin on the sticker.
Even if they dropped the Shelby name from the car, I doubt it would make a difference on the MSRP. It could put an end to the ADM's, however.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
GT500 interior:

EDIT: Added another pic and I suspect these are not GT500 pics (140mph speedo and running horse badge on wheel). Should be very similar just the same. Who wants to be the first to put an aftermarket stereo in one?

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
That would be a nasty stereo install... You'd need an entirely new dash section to do it right...sounds like we need to get to the drawing board and be the first to the market :). I think I like ours more still, especially if they drop Shelby's name. The new features will be interesting though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The interior needs some carbon fiber and navigation.. And what the hell is up with those A/C vents? Looks like something out of a damn 90's Fiesta!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
I like it.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
I'm glad I didn't wait for the 2010... I think it looks like a chick car now... Maybe it will grow on me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts