1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wow... I like it!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I wonder why they were reluctant to show the rear of the car or under hood shots........

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks for the link. I figured we'd see glimpses of the new '500 soon. Looks excellent. Interior looks better than I expected, even with the busier look.

I wonder why they were reluctant to show the rear of the car or under hood shots........
Yep-good point.

I'd like to see if the factory 2010 CAI set-up is the same as the FRPP for our cars......also rear spoiler/ tailpipes/ rear diffuser treatment.
I always thought a more aggressive + functional rear diffuser between the exhaust tips would look wicked on our cars [something like this?>http://www.auto-power-girl.com/photo-gallery/novitec-ferrari-599-gtb-fiorano/novitec-rosso-ferrari-599-gtb-fiorano-2008-8.jpg.]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wheels look great too in my opinion. 19's are the PERFECT diameter for this car. They created a bit of 'deep dish' look with the angled wide lip.

·
Registered
124 Posts
so you are basically getting a KR minus some carbon fiber bits? The power and the wheels are equivalent. Nice! I prefer the nose on the current ones, but I'm all for more power.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Is it just me, or does the nose section between the headlights on the 2010 GT500 look the same as this cars? It looks out of place, on the 2010 and doesn't flow with body lines of the rest of the car :disgust:. I can see that piece cracking if someone leans on it, while cleaning the engine, or working on the car, time will tell.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I think I would look good in a Black with White stripes car specially how the interior is. What do you think CAl?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Nice, but I like my 07 better!:zlurking:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I think I would look good in a Black with White stripes car specially how the interior is. What do you think CAl?
I like the interior but not too crazy about the exterior. Those seats would look great in your car.:bandit:

·
Registered
938 Posts
I really like the interior but 2 things I wish they would have done is power passenger seat and power pedals. If you are short like me it's hard to dissengage the clutch yet still be far enough away from the dash/steering wheel. It would be nice to bring the pedals closer and no comments from the peanut gallery.:fight:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I really like the interior but 2 things I wish they would have done is power passenger seat and power pedals. If you are short like me it's hard to dissengage the clutch yet still be far enough away from the dash/steering wheel. It would be nice to bring the pedals closer and no comments from the peanut gallery.:fight:
:satan: :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Re: 2010 GT500

Wow--540 factory horsepower and some new colors added..Does anyone have insight to if they are going to produce the 2010 GT500 in Legend Lime Green ? If so, I may trade in my '07 toward a 2010 model.
Way to go Ford !

·
Registered
938 Posts
Re: 2010 GT500

Wow--540 factory horsepower and some new colors added..Does anyone have insight to if they are going to produce the 2010 GT500 in Legend Lime Green ? If so, I may trade in my '07 toward a 2010 model.
Way to go Ford !
Colors for the 2010
Grabber Blue/Torch Red/Performance White/Black/Brilliant Silver/Sterling Grey Metallic

·
Registered
938 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,951 Posts
I like it a lot more than I thought I would from the initial shots. It looks like they have stereo controls on the steering wheel too, which is nice. The interior looks much better than I thought it would, but I still prefer ours. I wouldn't turn one down, but I won't be running out to trade in either.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The 2010 Mustang GT, I sat in a couple of weeks ago, had both passenger and driver power seats, so I think you can order it for the 2010 GT500 as well.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts