Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Want a 2010 with the Hp of a 2011 2012?
How about a time capsule of a mint 2010 that’s never seen Rain or EVEN a water hose? Just check the underside pics and look at the light gray floor pan sealer still perfect.
Better than new with all upgrades professionally done.

Nov 18
2010 Shelby Gt500
Vin 1ZVBP8JS4A5139763

Description.

Want a New 2010 Shelby GT 500 that is faster than the 2011’s and 2012’s and a proven engine without the heat issues of the 2013’s And 2014’s, you have found that now. Do you know about the dreaded “Wheel Hop”on most of the 2007 thru 2014 Shelby’s? Not here with the additional rear suspension upgrades. Take a moment and just read about my better than new Shelby that has been pampered for 10 years,now in a car capsule, and is in Pristine condition.

This Kona Blue Shelby Model was that years Sales Brochure main center fold. This has got to be the Best preserved 2010 in the whole country. All Original Documentation is included. With only 6900 miles it has been pampered it’s whole life and never raced or smoked in. 1/4 mile times for a stock GT500 I’ve seen listed at 12.4 Seconds. With my upgrades she should break into the 11:second range. Not only untouched by rain or snow,she hasn’t even seen a WATER HOSE ! The paint is flawless for being almost 10 years old. If you would please check out the underside and be sure to notice the original factory paint marks and paper labels attached. Don’t believe it’s never seen rain? Just look at the pic of the light gray sealing caulking on the underside. Pics are also dated. These Shelby’s had what they call “Rust Butt” which involved the rear axles and Rear parts rusting. Check out any other one listed and see what I mean. This one has had her axle housings and components Power Coated. Engine dress up kit, brand new battery, new brake pads installed just to eliminate dust,New Michelin P0’s and Black Mumba Chrome wheels,See write up in pictures for all additional upgrades. ALL UPGRADES HAVE BEEN PROFESSIONALLY DONE and the receipts for the work is included. Professionally Tune done by Wolfpack Speed via Lund Racing and Car dyno’d at around 620 HP at the crank. That’s more than the 2011 and 2012 models. Wheel hop eliminated by the rear suspension upgrades. If you know people with 2013 & 2014 models you will know about the heating issues associated with those models. No here,sensible upgrades eliminated the need for special engine or oil coolers associated with those 13 and 14 models. Over 9000 in upgrades.
This Gorgeous fully documented Shelby is BETTER THAN NEW,FASTER THAN NEW and in FLAWLESS CONDITION .
Carl 412-841-6132 39900 Pittsburgh Pa fullsizeoutput_20e9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20ee.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20ec.jpeg IMG_3738.JPG IMG_3731.JPG
fullsizeoutput_20e9.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_20ee.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_20ec.jpeg
IMG_3738.JPG
IMG_3731.JPG

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,581 Posts
Want a 2010 with the Hp of a 2011 2012?
How about a time capsule of a mint 2010 that’s never seen Rain or EVEN a water hose? Just check the underside pics and look at the light gray floor pan sealer still perfect.
Better than new with all upgrades professionally done.

Nov 18
2010 Shelby Gt500
Vin 1ZVBP8JS4A5139763

Description.

Want a New 2010 Shelby GT 500 that is faster than the 2011’s and 2012’s and a proven engine without the heat issues of the 2013’s And 2014’s, you have found that now. Do you know about the dreaded “Wheel Hop”on most of the 2007 thru 2014 Shelby’s? Not here with the additional rear suspension upgrades. Take a moment and just read about my better than new Shelby that has been pampered for 10 years,now in a car capsule, and is in Pristine condition.

This Kona Blue Shelby Model was that years Sales Brochure main center fold. This has got to be the Best preserved 2010 in the whole country. All Original Documentation is included. With only 6900 miles it has been pampered it’s whole life and never raced or smoked in. 1/4 mile times for a stock GT500 I’ve seen listed at 12.4 Seconds. With my upgrades she should break into the 11:second range. Not only untouched by rain or snow,she hasn’t even seen a WATER HOSE ! The paint is flawless for being almost 10 years old. If you would please check out the underside and be sure to notice the original factory paint marks and paper labels attached. Don’t believe it’s never seen rain? Just look at the pic of the light gray sealing caulking on the underside. Pics are also dated. These Shelby’s had what they call “Rust Butt” which involved the rear axles and Rear parts rusting. Check out any other one listed and see what I mean. This one has had her axle housings and components Power Coated. Engine dress up kit, brand new battery, new brake pads installed just to eliminate dust,New Michelin P0’s and Black Mumba Chrome wheels,See write up in pictures for all additional upgrades. ALL UPGRADES HAVE BEEN PROFESSIONALLY DONE and the receipts for the work is included. Professionally Tune done by Wolfpack Speed via Lund Racing and Car dyno’d at around 620 HP at the crank. That’s more than the 2011 and 2012 models. Wheel hop eliminated by the rear suspension upgrades. If you know people with 2013 & 2014 models you will know about the heating issues associated with those models. No here,sensible upgrades eliminated the need for special engine or oil coolers associated with those 13 and 14 models. Over 9000 in upgrades.
This Gorgeous fully documented Shelby is BETTER THAN NEW,FASTER THAN NEW and in FLAWLESS CONDITION .
Carl 412-841-6132
Welcome to the forum Carl and good luck with your sale. It would help to post the pictures that you referenced. You can upload them directly to the forum with the 1st or 4th icons in your reply window.

A price would help sell the car.

It would also help to list where the car is located.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts