Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am working with a current customer who will probably buy this car .... but there are some stumbling blocks and the deal on my buyers end could fall through.

If the primary buyer cant do the deal ... than I dont want this to go to waste.

The car is BRAND NEW UNTITLED 2008 vista blue coupe with Nav ... HID .... ambient lighting ... car cover and the all important Gt500 Prem Trim Package. Miles are under 60.

Msrp is $48405 and you can buy this car with the marketing allowance of $3000 for $38999 +++ ( sales tax is based on $41999).

No trades on this car ... has to be either a finance or cash deal .... fly up to look at the car .. and drive home.

I have attached a link the actual dealers invoice on this car showing MSRP .. equipment ... and invoice. Pictures will be available to qualified buyers.

Any specific questions pls email or pm me

[email protected]

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh161/1badsho/2008 VISTA BLUE SHELBY INVOICE/

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just wanted to say that I worked with Don on a deal and he was professional all the way. If you are looking for a Shelby, give Don a call. He has all the resources that will get you the right deal. Thanks again, Don.
Mark

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mark

thanks for the kind words .... I will do a all out blitz tomorrow for you .. keep your fingers crossed !

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This Vista Blue is now available for "ADOPTION" !!!
Those interested either pm me or email me at work

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don will do you right for sure. He found my GT500 for WAY under invoice. Now's the time if you want one!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill

Thanks and your right ... the car is now sold !! ! !!

dond

1 - 6 of 6 Posts