Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of HID headlights taken from a 2008 Shelby GT 500. The lights were purchased from the Parts Farm located in Georgia. The lights have been in storage for about 1 year. I could not find anyone that knew how to convert HID headlights unto my 07 Shelby GT500 clone. I am asking $1100.00 with free shipping within the continental states. You may contact me via my email at [email protected]. and you can make payment via paypal.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive parking light Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Hood Tread Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Cameras & optics Camera accessory

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
43,873 Posts
I have a set of HID headlights taken from a 2008 Shelby GT 500. The lights were purchased from the Parts Farm located in Georgia. The lights have been in storage for about 1 year. I could not find anyone that knew how to convert HID headlights unto my 07 Shelby GT500 clone. I am asking $1100.00 with free shipping within the continental states. You may contact me via my email at [email protected]. and you can make payment via paypal. View attachment 247562 View attachment 247563 View attachment 247564 View attachment 247565
As a member selling expensive items with only 4 posts here, you’ll help yourself out taking pictures of the items that has your screen name written on a piece of paper in view in the shot. This helps reduce scams.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
361 Posts
It’s actually pretty easy to do the swap but you must have the HID front harness. Then it’s just a few diodes. I’ve done the swap on all of my 07-09 Mustangs. It’s a big improvement. Feel free to message if you want more info on the swap

·
Registered
2008 725 Super Snake
5,139 Posts
It’s actually pretty easy to do the swap but you must have the HID front harness. Then it’s just a few diodes. I’ve done the swap on all of my 07-09 Mustangs. It’s a big improvement. Feel free to message if you want more info on the swap
..............and the 5000K Phillips Osram HID direct fit bulb upgrade provides Pure White light instead of the slightly Yellowed oem 4300K....

R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts