Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I don't know what to call it.

On the 2008 GT500's the seltbelts have an arm at the top that swings the belt forward about 6" to make it easier to grasp.

I would like to know if this can be retrofitted to a 2007?

Is the part attached with one bolt and is the piece removeable from the belt or does it look like it is part of the belt assembly?

....maybe I can go disassemble Jays?:thinkerg:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

On the 2008 GT500's the seltbelts have an arm at the top that swings the belt forward about 6" to make it easier to grasp.

Is the part attached with one bolt and is the piece removeable from the belt or does it look like it is part of the belt assembly?

I didn't know the '08s were different in this regard...this may be a good mod if it can be adapted.

Dave

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I didn't know either. OK Beachboy this is your assignment for the week. Find out more about this and the possibility of retrofitting to the 07's and report back buy the end of the week ( you may inlist any help as you deam necessary )...........

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I didn't know either. OK Beachboy this is your assignment for the week. Find out more about this and the possibility of retrofitting to the 07's and report back buy the end of the week ( you may inlist any help as you deam necessary )...........

No no no.Don't tell him that.Lol:bandit:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what this thread is for...I just enlisted all of you!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
] except me !

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Alright...cut the crap and give me an answer on this...:bananahump-slvrathl

You can't demand anything,you're still a Newbie.It's the rules.:bandit:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright...cut the crap and give me an answer on this...:bananahump-slvrathl

Your next door neighbor has a 2008 GT500 silly, go over there and find out!

Sheesh!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jay Tucker, get out there and take your car apart for us...it's in the name of humanity for God's sake man!!!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
This?:)
What about retro fitting the ambiant light and chrome rings on the stereo too??

It looks like you will need the arm itself and the bolt. (Bolt must be longer)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
This?:)
What about retro fitting the ambiant light and chrome rings on the stereo too??

It looks like you will need the arm itself and the bolt. (Bolt must be longer)
Thanks for posting the pic. After seeing it, I'm not sure I want that retrofitted on my car. After all, my grandma will have difficulty getting in the back seat. In addition, each time I make a pizza delivery for my night job I'll have to stack the pizzas back there.

:cowtounge:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks for posting the pic. After seeing it, I'm not sure I want that retrofitted on my car. After all, my grandma will have difficulty getting in the back seat. In addition, each time I make a pizza delivery for my night job I'll have to stack the pizzas back there.

I can't believe you make your grandma get in the back seat:twak:
:)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

But there is a strap on the side of the seat that holds the seatbelt nice and close. Why would you need this arm thingy?

·
Registered
298 Posts

Where do you keep the pizza warmer oven ? I'm guessing under the hood ? or an attachment to your heater core ? :pinklove:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts